X

Mature Warning!

Paige's shirt was slipped over her head as Wayne's lips trailed down her neck. Her nails were dug into his shoulder as he nipped and sucked along her skin creating a few marks.

"You are fucking something else." She could hear the lust in his voice. The sexual tension between them had boiled over and they were going to enjoy the moment. Her fingers threaded in his hair as he slipped her bra off. His lips pressed along her breasts before he lightly bit at her nipples groaning when he realized she had a piercing in one. His lips met her sternum before trailing down her stomach. As he reached her waistband he stopped for a moment. He looked up at her, her eyes were shut her lower lip between her teeth. Her hand pushing him back into her told him everything he needed.

His lips pressed along her hips as he slid her pants off. Before his hands even came into contact with the last bit of fabric on her body he could feel her tugging at his shirt. Without any hesitation it was slipped off and discarded next to the bed. His lips trailed up her thighs as he watched her. She was doing her best to keep moans from flowing as he got closer to where she wanted him. His hands slowly trailed up her legs before hooking in the fabric. In one smooth motion they were pulled off of her legs and thrown to the floor.

His hands slowly trailed back up her legs before landing along her knees. Now he was teasing her. His lips were pressing just above where she wanted. When she tried to push him down he stopped her while chuckling.

"Have some patience Doll would you." Just as the words slipped from his mouth she could feel her legs being opened. Before she even realized what was happening he licked a bold stripe along her pussy drawing a long moan from her lips. His lips pressed along her clit before carefully sucking as his tongue played with it. It only took a mere minute for him to have her writhing beneath him. He slipped a finger into her drawing a long moan from her. When another one joined it within her he couldn't help but moan as he felt her tighten around his fingers. She was getting close.

His fingers moved leisurely curling ever so often as his tongue did the majority of the work. When he sucked on her clit again he could feel her tug at his hair.

"Bloody fucking hell Geordie I'm gonna...." He didn't let her finish her statement. Instead he sped up his actions sending her hard over the edge. Slowly he worked her through it before he separated from her. He grabbed a tissue from the nightstand wiping his fingers before he wiped his beard. Just as he though she was done he could feel her legs wrap around his waist. "I thought you said I was going to cum twice." He groaned before her lips smashed into his. He could feel her hand slip between them loosening his pants before she used her feet to help slip them and his boxers off his legs.

"You got any...?" She reached into the drawer next to the bed before pulling out what he wanted. She didn't even hesitate to rip the packaging with her teeth. She teased him slowly sliding the condom on as she stroked his cock. "I. Just. Want. To. Fuck. You."

"Then bloody do it." She gasped as in one smooth motion he filled her up. His head fell to her shoulder as a deep moan escaped his lips.

"Oh fuck me you're bloody perfect." He said against her skin as he tried to regain his composure. She perfectly engulfed his cock making it that much harder for him to control himself. His head turned his lips moving to just below her jaw as he started to move. Her nails dug into his shoulder as he began to leave a mark along her neck. Her nails ran down his back a low moan escaping his lips before he began to pound her harder.

"Fucking hell right there Geordie." His hand moved to her hip to keep her in place as he kept the same motion hitting her in the same spot every time. The moan in his ear brought a smirk to his lips before her nails dug into the back of his neck. His lips were forced to hers as his thrusts became harder. She bit down hard on his lower lip suffocating a moan and he stopped. He was still fully inside of her his cock pressed exactly where he wanted to but there was no movement. He pulled away his eyes narrowing at her.

"Don't bite my lip." She leaned up trying to press her lips against his before he pulled back slightly dodging her. His hand came up to her chin forcing her to look at him. "You want me to continue I want to hear you. I. Want. You. To. Scream." His lips pressed to her jaw before he bit down at the base of her neck drawing a long moan from her. "There you go Doll."

Finally he began to move once more but this time his actions were more deliberate. He was slowly pulling out before slamming back in hitting her g-spot every time. Curses and moans flowed from her lips as she came undone once more.

"Fuck Geordie. Right there." Wayne could feel himself following her. His lips trailed up her jaw before they fell to her ear. Wayne's words were all it took for Paige to completely come undone.

"Cum for me Doll."