XXXV

Wayne woke up to the feeling of the entire bed shaking. As he looked over at Paige he could see her buried into one of his hoodies. Just as he went to turn, he noticed that Riley was buried into Paige. He stopped for a moment, looking at the two. Gently he pulled the comforter up to their shoulders before carefully moving closer to them. Paige sighed as his arms wrapped around her, slowly warming her. Wayne couldn't help his quiet chuckle. She had been worried about him getting sick for the past two days but in turn she was the one that was ill.

"Don't be a wanker." She mumbled before she stopped as she felt his lips press to her forehead for the first time.

"I'm not Doll. You're just cute." Paige's head carefully tucked into his neck as she started shivering once more. "You are like a bloody heater but shivering.... You're taking something when we get up." She nodded before his lips met her temple. "Sleep Doll. I've got yous."

"I know Geordie." She said as her nose buried into his shoulder. Soon after her breathing evened out and she was sound asleep.

Though Wayne grew extraordinarily warm from the both of them he stayed with them. Part of him had been expecting Riley to turn and bury into him but instead she opted to stay wrapped in Paige's arms. When it didn't happen and Paige curled into him even more he couldn't help the fact that his eyes closed.

Wayne woke up next and they both were gone. Slowly he rubbed the sleep from his eyes. He slipped from bed grabbing a hoodie, throwing it on over his shirt before he went to find Paige and Riley. He found them both on the couch watching Frozen. He leaned over the back his lips carefully pressing to Paige's jaw. She turned before her lips met his. He carefully pulled away before she kissed his jaw. She could see the smile along his lips before they pressed to the top of Riley's head.

"Morning little Love." She barely even acknowledged him still engrossed in the movie. Paige laughed as she saw him staring at Riley expecting an answer only to get nothing but a wave. He shook his head before his eyes met Paige's. "Morning Doll.... You should've got me up." She shook her head before motioning for him to come and sit next to her. When he did she was almost instantly leaning into him.

"We were fine Geordie." She said quietly as his arm gently wrapped around her. "Got her some food and we've just been watching movies since. You needed the sleep." He shook his head before she shut him up by pressing her lips against his.

"You're gonna get me sick." He mumbled causing her to laugh.

"Because you care." He chuckled.

"True. You eat doll?" She shook her head. "Why not?" When she shrugged and went back into leaning into him he questioned it more. "Paige.... What's going on?"

"My stomachs just uneasy Geordie and I can't break this fever. I'm alright for now." His face fell slightly. "Before you ask yes I did take medicine. It's just.... Useless as usual."

"Proper cuddles and some tea should sort you out." She nodded before she curled into him. That's when he felt her start to shiver once more. Wayne didn't even hesitate to grab a spare blanket from the back of the couch, gently wrapping it around Paige. As his arms wound around her she buried herself into him. Both of them stopped as Riley adjusted, carefully leaning into Paige's back. "You cold little Love?"

When Riley nodded Paige separated from Wayne before she gently moved the young girl into her fathers lap. Paige adjusted the blanket around her, draping a portion of it over Riley before she leaned back into Wayne. Even though he was once again suffocated by warmth he didn't mind it. His arm gently moved around Paige as he felt Riley begin to play with his fingers as she continued to watch the film.

"You alright?" Paige asked Wayne quietly as her head moved to rest along his shoulder. He nodded before his lips pressed to the top of her head.

"I'm just.... I'm bloody perfect Paige." Their eyes met for a moment. She instantly knew what his comment was about. He still was expecting her to run and leave him to deal with Riley.

"You're stuck with me Geordie.... Whether you want to believe it or not." He lightly laughed before his lips pressed to hers.

"That is fine by me Doll." Riley pulled on his fingers getting his attention. "What little Love?"

"Shh...." Paige looked up to see what part of the movie they were at and right when Wayne went to speak her hand covered his mouth.

"Really?" He mumbled before he saw both of them nod. "Yous...." Paige's hand once again stopped his words. He shook his head as he chuckled. As Paige's head tucked back into him his lips slipped to her ear. "You're lucky you're sick." His words were quiet before he pressed a singular kiss to her jaw.

"And you're lucky I love you." She commented as her lips slipped to his ear. "This is my favorite part and you're ruining it." She could see him hold back his laughter.

"I'll shut up." He commented before his lips pressed to the top of Paige's head. He could hear her sigh at the action. As the movie continued she could feel his fingertips lightly trail along her spine. When his fingers gently found their way into her hair she could see Paige's eyes close.

"This is mean." She whispered into his ear as she carefully adjusted. As her head tucked into his neck, he gently played with the ends of her hair.

"Is it really or are you just trying to fight the sleep you need?" His lips gently met her temple. "Just sleep Paige. We're not going anywhere." As Paige got more comfortable she could feel Riley take her hand playing with her fingers just like she had been doing to Wayne. His lips gently pressed to the top of Paige's head. "Just rest Doll." Paige nodded before speaking quietly.

"I will. Just let me enjoy this for a moment."