XXXVIII

Wayne could see Anna watching him as he walked into the hotels breakfast area. He made himself a coffee before going over to the table where Anna and Julia Hart were sitting.

"Yous mind if I join you?" He asked getting a slight shake of the head from Anna. He carefully sat down across from the two.

"No Paige?" Anna asked before he chuckled and shook his head.

"They're both still asleep. I would've tried to go back to sleep but the fucking noise of the air conditioning was brutal." Julia laughed.

"So that's what the noise was coming from your room...." He chuckled as he nodded. "I'm so glad it's not what I thought it was." He couldn't help his laugh

"For one we would never do that in the same room as the little one.... And two...." Anna saw his smirk and knew the next comment was going to be bad. "Paige is much louder than that." When she kicked him under the table he couldn't help his laugh. "What.... She is."

"I'm telling her you said that." Anna commented causing him to chuckle.

"Go ahead. She knows she is." His smirk caused her to kick him once more making him laugh lightly. "Kick me all you want. Won't stop the truth. Paige doesn't care either." Anna shook her head as Julia laughed. "Sorry about last night though Anna.... I.... Uh.... Yeah.... Just sorry."

"Julia.... He's gone soft hasn't he.... I mean he's fucking apologizing...." Wayne rolled his eyes. "Honestly though. Don't worry about it."

"You do it again though and I'm kicking you in the nuts for her." He chuckled as he nodded.

"Would be deserved." He commented as Anna laughed.

"Oh yeah. I've got a plan with Toni for the next time." He raised an eyebrow at the brunettes words. "Yup. Paige is keeping the little one.... Toni's going to take you down and I'm choking you out." He laughed at her words before taking a sip of his coffee.

"And when that doesn't work I will have no issue hitting you in the dick." Wayne choked on his drink at Julia's words. Toni who had been passing by the table smacked him hard on the back when she heard him coughing.

"Jesus a tap would've worked. Didn't need to smack my soul out of me." Wayne said when he turned and saw Toni.

"You deserved it plus it worked." He rolled his eyes before Toni went to go get food. "Where's Paige?" She asked as she returned to the table.

"Still asleep. They both slept like the bloody dead last night." Toni laughed.

"Because they were both up way past their bedtimes thanks to you." He rolled his eyes. "I think the better question is why are you up? Paige said you sleep like the dead."

"Because I couldn't properly fall asleep. Fucking air conditioning made it sound like Anna and Julia were having the night of their life." Toni couldn't help her laughter as both women across from them flicked him off. "Oh come on yous thought the same about us."

"We did but that's more believable." When Toni snickered at Julia's words Wayne looked over at her curiously. "Oh my god you're an ass."

"No fucking way." He commented as he looked between Julia and Anna. Julia kept a straight face but Anna couldn't. Her cheeks turned red as she tried to look away from Wayne. "You are so bloody easy to read. I'm not going to say shit. Would never. Only thing I'm going to say is.... That's hot and I would love details."

"Never going to happen." He groaned at Julia's words as Anna threw a piece of toast at him.

"You're an ass." The brunette commented as he laughed.