(1) Reflection

Ayy, you went flyin' Bentley Spur
Ayy, you went drivin' round the world
Ayy, you went brown like a squirrel

@prettygalmani

       "Roll up the weed", I announce from the sofa as Nia goes to the drawer in the kitchen

"Roll up the weed", I announce from the sofa as Nia goes to the drawer in the kitchen. She pulls out a baggie, waving it in my direction. "Your wish is my command", Nia responds as she grabs some swishers.

"Its so sad that I can't roll for shit", I blush in embarrassment as I pour another shot. I've had two shots so far but I planned to be messed up by the end of the night. "Its so crazy cause I literally hang around straight stoners".

Nia cackles, "I'll have Mack teach you when he comes over"

Hearing his name mention, I roll my eyes. "So that means Corey coming?"

"Yup", she pops the p. "I'll never understand y'all beef"

"Its no beef, he just mute as fuck. I mean i'm quiet too but that nigga just stare"

I only met Corey a couple of times. We haven't spoken, just small interactions. He was suppose to come so I wouldn't feel like a third wheel. The idea failed but that doesn't stop him from coming around. I tried to chalk it up to him just being shy but he comes off standoffish. "He told Mack that he think you cool people", Nia raises her eyebrow with a smirk. I'm assuming that information would make me bounce off the wall. "He probably waiting on you to make the first move"

I instantly shake my head, "That's not in my nature. I offered him a shot, that's social enough"

"Gir-"

"I'm dead ass, there's no reason that man is on mute. He literally talks to everyone else"

She looks over at me with a playful eye roll. She finish rolling the blunt and comes around to me. Joining me on the sofa, she sparks it up and passes it to me. Leaning against the sofa, I take a pull from the blunt. "You never know, things could be different tonight", she gives me a smirk and I stare at her blankly. Laughing, I look outside the window on the back door, "It must be a full moon".

"You get on my nerves", Nia gets up and goes to answer the door. Opening the door, Mack comes in with another bottle of Don Julio. Corey trails in behind them. "Hey baby", Mack gives Nia a kiss and a hug. His attention comes on to me, "What's up sis? You starting already?". He asks referring to the blunt in my hand and the empty shot glass on the table. Holding up the blunt, "You know me".

"What's up", Corey says plainly before taking a seat across from me. He reaches on the table and takes the bottle. Pouring a shot in his mouth, making eye-contact with me. Noticing his intense stare on me, his eyes naturally low. I discreetly clench my legs together , turning on the sofa to look away from him. Having in my line of vision is making thoughts creep into my head.