(7) P.O.V

J E R E M I A H

Two months Later

  Saturday Evening

     7:00 pm

     "You are so handsome", Ameila compliments me and pokes her lips out for a kiss. I instantly meet her in the middle, loving the feeling of her soft lips against mine. We pull away and she lays her head on my shoulder. My fingers massage her back as we look out at the water.  "Thank you, gorgeous", I say smirking as a blush forms on her face. She reaches on the table for her mango and strawberry flavored margarita and frowns once she sucks on the straw and nothing comes through.

   I laugh, "Baby just order you another one".

   "I don't want to keep running up the tab", she pouts since this is her fourth drink tonight. I could careless though, i've been drinking the same.

   "Girl you ain't hurting my pockets, we on vacation. Get lit"

       I booked us a vacation to Cancun. Some of our other friends are here but I wanted this trip to be romantic as possible. I've enjoyed being up under her for the past few days. I'm kinda bummed that its the last night but I planned to go out with a bang. "Period my man got moneyyyy", she dances in her seat and I erupt in laughter at her statement. I smirk once it dawned on me what she said, "your man?"

     "Baby once we fucked you were already man", she jokes and I laugh along with her. I can tell those margaritas were starting to get to her. She was just saying whatever came to mind and I wasn't mad at it. "But on some real shit, I really fuck with you", she moves her head off my shoulder and look up at me.

    "I fuck with you too", I smile and she does the same.

     "How much", she smiles wide, our hands intertwining. "Mhmm the size of the world and shit", I respond and she we both laugh.

    "The world is big as fuck", she comments, cheesing.

      I pull her into a hug to shield her as the people come to set up the surprise for her. There are people out in the beach but we're far from them. We sway back and forth as I watch them put up the golden light up letters that say, WILL YOU BE MINE?

     A violinist comes up, playing un-thinkable by Alicia Keys. "Oh my gosh is that my song?", she jumps up and turns around to the big letters. A smile comes across her face and she looks back at me with a lip quivering.

   She finna start crying again.

     She opens her mouth but nothing comes out. I take her hand, pulling her into my arms so we can slow dance. Her arms wrap around my neck and mine are at her waist. "Getting to know you has been pure bliss for a nigga. I've never met somebody that can make me feel so vulnerable and I don't regret afterwards. I'm able to have a soft spot around you, I don't always have to be on go", I express to her openly. That isn't something I do often but with her everything is simple. Its nothing to overthink and that's refreshing for me.

"You're so funny, intelligent and caring. Our vibes match so well and that's something I want to keep around", our eyes never leaving each other. She squeezes me, pulling me closer. She puts her head on my chest and I could feel the wet stains on my shirt. "Baby why are you crying", I lift up her chin so she can face me.

"This is so beautiful, you are so beautiful." , she says as I wipe her tears. "This is such a sweet gesture but get to the good part", I'm assuming she's referring to the girlfriend part.

"Will you be my girlfriend?", I chuckle as she jumps on me. I catch her and she throws her arms into the air.

She screams, "YES, YES, YES".

      Hearing slight cheers in the background, I noticed that a slight crowd formed around us. Everyone with their phones out. Neither of us have a huge following so I didn't know why people were recording but maybe the moment is just as special to them.

    I put Ameila back on the crowd and hand her the bouquet of red roses. She hands the violinist her phone, "I don't meant to interrupt but can you take a picture of me and my boyfriend", she makes sure to emphasize and he nods in amusement. "Of course, tell me when you're ready", he obliges and she runs over to me with a wide smile.

      "Ready", she smiles as she leans into me, showcasing her brand new flowers. I naturally smiled down at her, forgetting that we're in the middle of taking pictures. I'm happy that everything went the way that I hoped.

   After we got done, we held hands and walked on the beach. "I really wish we could fuck, I hate being on my period", she frowns and I laugh.

     "Its okay, i'm enjoying you regardless"

  "Its not okay. I mean my head is bomb but I want to just thank you properly"

I know she has to be drunk at this point.

   "I must've out done myself", I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel like a champ. I have to be the luckiest man on earth right now.

    "As soon as you done bleeding, we fucking all day"

   "All day?", she smirks.

   "I never realized how much of a freak you are", in most cases I would refrain from initiating sex because I didn't want it to come off as if that's the only thing I wanted. Ameila on the other hand would often take things a step further to give me that okay. "I mean I like what I like", she shrugs, grabbing tightly on my hand. "Its crazy because i've never been like that"

      "Really?", I raise an eyebrow.

"Nope the night we fucked in your car was my first time ever doing that. Fucking in an abandoned building? Never done that shit. I think you just bring a side out of me"

      My ego just boosted on some many levels. "I can't wait til we go on our next vacation, we gone be fucking in the woods"

   "The woods? Oh uh uh. I don't need nothing crawling up my coochie"

    I cackled, "What???"

   "You laughing but i'm deadass, especially if we in the dark. You don't know what's creeping around. Like I never understand how white people be fucking in lakes and shit in the movies. You just never know what's up in there", she exclaims and it took me out that she was completely serious.

    "I get what you saying, a fish could swim in your ass or some shit", I feed into her thoughts and she nods in agreement.

   "Exactly like imagine going to the ER and telling them a ant crawled up my coochie like that's so nasty"

    "Baby?" I call out to her and she looks at me.

  "Mhm?"

"No more drinks for you tonight, okay?", I chuckle and she hits my chest before laughing too.