(8) The List

Anaya Anderson

Wednesday
8:00 pm

Lucas: Come to the door

I get up from the sofa, putting the box of chocolates that I brought from Publix down. I open the door, stunned to see Lucas standing there with a bouquet of roses, gift bag, and a big pink bear that has Happy Valentine's Day on the heart. "Aw", I coo as I step aside to let him in. I was at a loss for words as he sits the gifts down on the sofa for me. I smile widely, turning around to give him a hug, "Thank you so much".

"You're welcome", I kiss him on the lips. I jump into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist. "You like your stuff?", he asks as he sits down and adjusts me on his lap. I reach over him to look in the gift bag seeing my favorite candies and personal care products. All the stuff I've been talking about wanting the past few weeks so attentive. "Yes, thanks again. I didn't know we were getting gifts I would've got you something", I pouted.

Of course, I liked to the spoiled but I'm also a spoiler too. "Just seeing you smile is enough for me. You didn't think I would get you anything"

I shrug, "it isn't like we're official or anything".

Lucas kisses my bare shoulder, "I wanna change that"

My eyes widen and he chuckles. "Ion like you walking around like you single, when you mines.", I tried to keep from blushing. I lay my head in chest to hide the big smile on my face. "Amaya, baby will you be my girlfriend?"

   Girlfriend?

   I move off his chest, looking up at him.  His smile never falters, his eyes never leaving mine. As odd as it may sound, the way he looked at me is deeper than anyone else has. "Yes", I respond. Of course I had a million questions but I don't want to ruin the moment. My main focus was basking in the bliss of officially being with my man. I can actually call him mine.

    I sit on my knees, leaning into kissing him. Lucas feels on my waist, his hands touching the waistband on my leggings. His lips travel down to my neck, sucking on my sweet spot which causes a moan to slip out. My body becoming hot at the feeling of him touching me, his hand going inside my panties. "Mhmm", once his hand comes in contact with my pussy. He traces a finger up and down my lips, teasing me. He stares me down intently, laying me back on the sofa, "What you want ma?".

I felt myself becoming wetter. "Dick", I say shyly laughing at the fact that I'm a virgin. In this moment that's all I can think about. "Oh you ready to that shit on me?", he replies with a smirk as he pulls down my bra to suck on my titties. He takes one into his mouth, swirling his tongue around my nipple. He gently bites on it causing me to moan at the intense pleasure and pain as he rubs my clit at a steady pace. "You ready to take this dick, baby?"

    "Mhmm"

   Lucas shakes his head, slowing down the speed of his rubbing. "Words, love"

   "Yes", I say above a whisper as he pulls down my panties. I look down, feeling my juices drip on the sofa. He licks his lips, spreading my legs. He drops his head down but I stop him earning a look of confusion from him. I wanted him badly, "Give it to me please", I pout and he bites his lip as he pulls his pants down.

   My mouth waters at the sight, thinking everything imaginable. "If it hurts let me know", his tone becoming serious and I nod. It was going to hurt regardless but I'm prepared for that.

  I grip onto the pillow behind me as he puts the tip in. I gasp at the feeling of him stretching me out, I look down between us, becoming wetter from seeing him inside me. He holds my hands over my head as he kisses me gently. He leans down to kiss me as I stare at him in a mixture of shock and happiness. "You look so pretty, ma", he sucks on my bottom lip, slowly pushing himself further into me. I whimper against him as he moves to kiss all over my face. "You okay", his asks in my ear as he peppers kisses down my neck.

   "Yes, move slow", I instruct noticing that he was sitting in me to let me adjust. He goes slowly, the feeling being uncomfortable but turning into pleasure for me. "Damn this pussy tight as fuck, fuck", he moans in my ear sending me to over drive.

    "Ouu right there", I moan, he lets my hands go and immediately place them on his face. I grip his face, pulling him down to mine. Our forehead touches as he strokes me endlessly. I shake underneath him, "You bout to cum for daddy?", he asks, deepening his strokes making push against his lower half. "Don't push daddy away, this my pussy right?"

    "Ohhhhh yesss, yesss daddy", I pout as I cum without notice. "Look at the mess you made on me", I look in between us, seeing my cream coat his dick as he continues to leave strokes. I moan uncontrollably, extra sensitive from his touch. I shriek on the brink of another orgasm. "Shit", I cum again and he groans, pulling out and cumming on my stomach.

   "I'm sorry, Amaya but I didn't want to nut in-"

  "No complaints here", I said completely out of breath. I didn't want any chances of kids.

   Lucas chuckles, "You okay, baby? You sore?"

    I stare at him, wanting him all over again. I move to sit in his lap, "A little bit", I said in between guiding him back inside me, "What you doing-oh shit. Yo shit so wet", he says, falling back against the cushion on the sofa. I hold on to his shoulders, twerking on his dick. I scrunched up my face from a mixture of pain and pleasure. The pleasure keeping me going. "You so sexy riding my shit", his eyes low, his mouth open waiting to catch one of my breasts in his mouth.

    He latches onto my right breasts, using a hand to smack my ass as he sucks on me. "This dick so good", I moan out as slow down a little to fully take him. I grind on him in a circular motion, my knees becoming weak at the feeling of another orgasm coming. "I'm finna cum, ma. Ohhh shit", I kept riding out my nut, getting up just in time for his nut to hit my thigh. I lay my face in his neck, not having an ounce of strength left in me.

    Lucas chuckles, rubbing my ass before smacking it completely. I moan from the sensation of the sting, "You such a freak".

    I look up, seeing him already looking down at me. I smile sheepishly and he shakes his head. "All that shy shit when I ate yo' pussy was an act huh?"

    "It wasn't an act. I was nervous, we wasn't messing with each other like that"

   "Nah you weren't messing with me like that", he corrected and I smacked my lips.

    "Here you go", I playfully roll my eyes.

   "You not living that down, ma. It was obvious I was feeling yo ass. It was never on no friend shit for me honestly"

   I side-eyed him, too tired to even make a slick remark. "Oh babe it was clear", I laugh.

       It becomes quiet. I lay my head on his chest. His hands still roaming at my bottom half. He goes beyond my ass, slipping a finger into my pussy. "Mhmm, you still wet for me , ma"

    I wasn't surprise. The sound of his voice is enough to have me on the verge of a nut. "Always daddy", I respond, feeling him smile against me.

     "Trynna get fucked again", he groans. "Let me eat that pussy"

    "Boy you not tired", I asked, noticing how relaxed he is. The way he's still lying down, he wasn't even talking with his eyes open. "Let me eat you to sleep, Amaya", without warning he picks me up and takes me to my room. He lays me on the bed and gets under the covers. "I know we both tired so I just made it easier", he laughs before dipping his head between my legs.

  "Mhmm", I smile lazily seeing his eyes closed while tasting me, mine doing the same shortly after.