(4) The List

Amaya Anderson

Friday
7:30 pm

"Oop", I flinch in the middle of the bed. I stuff my face with another ruffle, completely tuned into this anime Demon Slayer. I'm not a big anime fan but I dibble and dabble if something catches my eye. I've been a bum all day. The one class that I did have today was canceled this morning so I spent that catching up on some sleep. Very much needed sleep. I haven't left my dorm at all.

I go on doordash deciding to treat myself to a meal besides my meal plan. I ate all of my microwave dinners and I couldn't stomach another cup of noodles.

    I click through debating on seafood or hibachi.

   Lucas: wyd?

   I look at the notification. We haven't talked much outside of our assignment for class. It's nothing personal but I've been busy trying to keep up with the nonstop assignments. On my free time, the only thing on my mind is sleep.

Why?

Lucas: Just answer the question

Looking for something to eat. You must plan on buying it

Lucas: only if we can eat it together

  I smirk, not being able to refrain from rolling my eyes. He never fails to flirt at some point.

Wanna do a pick up order from Juicy Crab? I don't wanna eat inside

Lucas: yeah , you can place the order and I'll send the money. Get me a pound of shrimp with the special sauce, medium

  We texted back and forth, he sent the money once the final total came up. I go in the closet to look for a hoodie. I wasn't in the mood to find a full outfit and I didn't feel like wearing a bra either. I put on some longer shorts so my ass wouldn't hang out and slip on my slides that haven't been touched at all today. A few minutes later, I see his headlights outside my dorm so I grab my purse off the table to meet him outside.

   I sit on the passenger side, seeing a big smile on his face. He was dressed in a wife-beater and shorts with his chain on. The lack of sleeves reveals the nice amount of tattoos on his arm. I reach out to touch them, seeing the different stories, nicely done. Seeing tattoos on a man is such a turn on, especially if they're done right. I didn't really care for the ones that look like clip art.

      "Like what you see?", he snaps me out of the trance and I snap back from his arm. "You're tattoo artist is top tier"

"Thanks Amaya", he says as he pulls off, I could've swore I saw him blush. Who knew a compliment would mean so much from little ol' me? "How about you spend the night with me?"

"Spend the night with you?", I ask in disbelief. "The whole night?"

"We can have some fun", to him that might've came off innocent but I felt like there was a mischievous smile behind that. Lucas has an aura that screams temptation. That smile is like a super power to make someone drop their panties. Luckily my virgin ass wouldn't have to worry about that but a whole night could have me questioning somethings.

If the opportunity presents itself would I be a punk? Oddly enough for me to be a virgin I wanted to be slutted out in the worst way possible. "Fun?", I look at him as I watch him sink down further into his seat.