Chapter 3-Meeting the Crϋe & An Alien Listens

As much as I was in a world of pain, mind and body shattered.... mainly my mind.... i could never forget meeting the OTHER 3 men that would change my life: Nikki Sixx, Tommy Lee, and Vince Neil. They were unforgettable then and now, wildly different personalities as everyone knows...but they'd been thru and seen some shit, wild...anarchy personified.... but they fiercely protect their own....my point is eventually that they would become brothers. Back then though? I never would have believed I'd EVER belong anywhere or as it turned out with anyone i.e., Mick.......

I hear the Murmur of voices, one.... that I recognize, but.... the FEAR.... the nightmare lingers....and I instantly....am now panicking......

"Whoa, hey.... you're ok. You're ok man.... Mick, maybe we should go?" Who is THIS? It turns out it was Nikki.

"I'm hoping.... This will help him in some way whether now or down the line. Something tells me he needs the support more than anyone.... Paul? C-Can you hear me?" Mick...its Mick....and wait.... i shakily am now looking at my wrists, focusing.... realizing they are not bound....and I still am shamed, but I look to the one I 'know': Mick....

"W-Why....am I n-not bound? My wrists?" My voice was small and husky from the tears I now feel running down my face.

"I requested they be taken off, you've had enough...shit to deal with and I know they freaked you out too."

"But WHY? Why would you care...." My voice rising with every word before I come back down and say, "No....one has ever...really cared, even those that don't know me. Y-You're just...trying to be n-nice." I still don't get it; I'm not used to this....and the fact that someone KNOWS at least some of the skeletons in my overflowing closet.

Before Mick can answer, a man with gravity defying raven hair, sharp and angular features DOES and at my weary and questioning look..., "I'm Nikki, Nikki Sixx I play bass....i better than anyone here CAN understand, used...abused, shitty childhood, lotta shitty people....what's happened and is happening to you fucks with your head....and I can tell, you ran away didn't you?" I hang my head in shame. "Hey that takes a lot of fucking guts, w-what exactly happened?"

I close my eyes pained by the memories before opening them again, all eyes on me....and the sobs come....

"Um Dudes? Maybe this...isn't a good idea? I hate doing this to him." A tall lanky and curly haired brunette pipe up. This is as I would come to find was Tommy Lee.

I shake my head trying to breathe, "N-No.... its.... i can't run forever...." I pause, taking a shaky breath. "I-I...remember.... there was a fight.... he---he hit me.... i screamed at him, i...had enough.... he took EVERYTHING from me: a child, my sanity, my heart....my money, I am a freak...I was only good enough to m-make money....and.... he will come for me.... he will come...." The walls feel like they are closing in.... when suddenly something NO someone breaks thru......sort of.

"That fucker will PAY!" Oh yes, he would eventually come to pay....and the voice in question was Vince Neil.... i don't remember anything after this, except the fact...I suddenly lost consciousness and woke up and it was once again, Mick and I....

Without warning...darkness takes hold....

"W-What.... where...." Disoriented.... i can't KEEP doing this....and I probably made a lousy impression, granted that's the LEAST of my worries.

"You made yourself pass out.... guys were worried, they are.... they left to give you some peace, but will be back..." I Focus and realize its Mick, raven hair shinning in the low light of the room. "I am sorry for making you uncomfortable, I feel like the last attack.... was my fault and I'd LOVE to hunt down that bastard that really is the ultimate cause of all this..." Mick snarls before collecting himself, "You didn't by the way make a lousy first impression and.... I can only imagine how hard that was for you to tell strangers that. I shouldn't have made you do that...and I......"

I cut him off tearfully, "D-Don't.... blame yourself Mick.... you know...you're not what I've imagined either." I find myself saying. Mick looks taken aback and I explain albeit slowly due to my tears, "I've heard of your band, you guys are really starting to make it big.... but I don't know...NONE of you are what I expected....th-at's not a b-bad thing. Its...just I'm not used to anybody listening. Or caring...and contrary to public opinion I don't hate your music, I'm not that ignorant and I heard that Kiss...." My voice falters, "Was your band's inspiration. But....it was ALL false...lies....at first.... things were great, we really were the four that were one or so I thought, but we got famous and things went to hell." Now, I am rambling, things rushing out unable to stop, "Gene...I love him, i-I THINK I did.... but I was a hidden secret. I had to watch him parade 100s of groupies by me, flings...you name it. No one could know I guess that he was 'with a guy', Mick.... there's still....so much anyone doesn't know." My voice drops into a whisper, feeling spent....and like I wanna get out of here, I can feel the walls slowly closing in.

"Paul Stanley listen to me, BREATHE....and why don't we get you out of here for some air?" This after a minute gives me pause, which is strange....and the walls close in without warning, exhaustion slamming into me....and I fall asleep....and I dream....

The nightmares. Images flash before me.... ones of the all too familiar heartache.... the fights, being beaten, losing the baby I carried.... screaming in the darkness, begging for help......then it changes.... into dreams, bitter-sweet of the man that brought me here: Mick....

Tears, nothing new.... but what IS, is the fact that it seems I have run away from what I seem to have kept hidden......and am afraid, and once again in the hospital and I can't face Mick....

"Paul....it scared me to find you gone, the light you bring...was gone.... but.... i know WHY you didn't tell me, but baby it may would help in the long run to TELL me why...."

"You're mad at me...." I whimper, feeling lost.... guilt, the harsh words, and memories echoing in my brain the last time I was in a similar situation.

"I am NOT mad Paul.... please moonbeam." Mick pleads, I shake my head.

"You DESERVE better."

Mick brushes back my curls with a heavy sigh, and I am startled by his tears...his touches being so gentle, "I DESERVE YOU PAUL...only YOU."

"I-I ran....to...I wasn't TRYING to do that...it's YOUR favorite place in the hills. I was afraid to tell you I was pregnant because of HIM, because.... the last time I told.... i lost my child, so I didn't tell you, I didn't know how...and.... Still, you want me. LOVE me? I mean...." I sob.

"I want you even more, love you even more.... I am your moon; you are my moonbeam. You opened your eyes, your heart...without realizing it. And here...." Mick takes his hands and gently places them on my rounded stomach, "here, you're carrying our child whom I love dearly already. I found you once....and I found you again Paul. I am the alien after all, the point my moonbeam is I love you and our child beyond all reason. I will protect you with my life always..."

My reply is lost....to me, and I enter my waking world in a puddle of tears....

A/N: A meeting of the Crue, Paul opening at least SOME to Mick and dreams or visions of things to come? Stay tuned for more and sorry for taking so long on updates!