Chapter 18- Chasing the Getaway Moon Part 2

Skin on skin.... the sheer FEELING...all the emotions I am feeling right now. For the first time, I have a partner that is willing let me touch him, not telling me what to do or how to do it...or that I am a terrible lover.... I am not being HURT. I can feel the tears roll as we speak and of course Mick can sense the shift in mood....as I pause.

A gentle guitar callused hand reaches up to caress my face, "Its Ok Paul. I've got you....and remember if at any time you want or need to stop let me know Moonbeam. I swear I'd never willingly hurt you; I'd die first." I held his hand to my face and exhaled.

"You don't know what you DO to me...or truly what you do to me.... this means...everything. This is my first true time and Mick my moon, I wanna keep going.... i NEED YOU.... I love you." Voice husky from not only tears but my desire and I can feel Mick's need like a hot brand against me, and I moan....and I feel myself being led to the bed, Mick and I facing one another and shyly, I whisper shyly, "Mick? Can I.... well, TOUCH you? There's something I wanna try..."

Another searing kiss, a decadent one and Mick huskily replies, "I NEED your moonbeam...Paul...this...about US...please." His voice deepens and it only serves to not only give me confidence but turns me on beyond belief, and I being mindful of his back...am soon straddling him, the friction of us rubbing together....we both let loose pornographic moans, Mick letting lose a hiss of pleasure, as I start exploring....kissing everywhere I can reach....before feeling bold, I take him in my mouth and Mick and I both start to fall over the edge....and the room only gets HOTTER by the moment, both of us already covered in sweat as shyly at first, but judging my Mick's increasing moans and cursing I am doing it right, a hand placed on my head and Mick comes with a shot, screaming my name...MY name....

"PAUL!!!!"

Mick is now trying to catch his breath and so I simply and lovingly for the first time clean his 'mess', and to my surprise this time I find myself the one that is straddled...Mick's raven hair creating a curtain, his eyes hungry for me....

"If you're wondering.... MOONBEAM.... you are doing WONDERFULLY.... it's never felt like THIS...and now, I am going to take care of YOU.... need to prep you baby...." He pants.

"P-Please..." I squirm needing relief, needing HIM yet also nervous, because it used to HURT BEFORE and I feel the onset of tears and a gentle kiss placed on my lips, as he thumbs my tears away...

"Shh, Paul, I promise you.... I've got you.... baby, I can feel you tremble....do you need me to stop?"

Unlike 'my demon' or former...here Mick is my alien, CARING for me, CARING what I want, about my needs.... i can't help but be touched, I don't want to do this with anyone but Mick.... ONLY with my Moon, and I want....to let go....

I manage a nod, Mick murmuring he's going to prep me.....him keeping my lips busy and I jump slightly when I feel his long fingers at my entrance as he preps me, him taking his time and encouraging me to FEEL him....and soon I am prepped, desperate to become one with my alien, I as if in slow motion, hook one of my legs around Mick's waist.

"I-I love you..." I managed to whisper.

"And I love you Paul, so much." Tears are in his eyes as they are in mine, and I hold my breath as he begins to enter me, and it stings...and at last he is all the way in and I have NEVER felt so much, so full....so loved nor such desire, he laces our hands together.

"PLEASE MY MOON.... y-you can move..." Mick surges forward taking my breath, I in a position where I am riding him, my head thrown back in pleasure....and the dance of lovers ensues and I hold nothing back, neither does Mick yet still he takes the time to be tender with me.

All I really know is THIS: I will never ever forget this.... This right here, is my first TRUE time.

Screaming each other's names to the heaven's, mutual cries of pleasure....skin on skin, Mick and I staring into each other's eyes, kisses.... begging for more, for harder....my digging my nails into his back, Mick hissing in pleasure as do so.... time starts and stops, suspended yet rushing ever forward....

Spots are starting to line the edges of my vision as we've been at this for a bit and I feel and hear more than I see...MICK whispering hotly in my ear, "Paul.... baby let GO.... I-I love you...."

With those words, the coil bursts and I DO see stars, as I SCREAM Mick's name, coming completely undone....as I cover my lover and a moment later. Mick comes with a loud roar filling me and then some as for a moment I DO blackout, as my lover rides me down.....i am covered in sweat...my hair plastered to me, Mick in much the same state....trying to catch my breath and after a wee bit, Mick reluctantly withdraws, me whimpering from the loss of contact, only to gently begin cleaning me, before carefully I am on my side, he and I facing each other, legs entwined as we both try and catch our breath and I am in tears.

"Mick..." I begin voice wrecked from all the screaming I did, "---I've NEVER felt so much. You...you worshipped me, desired me, you didn't derive selfish pleasure from me.... I FELT like an equal. I've also never felt so loved and c-cherished.... this, US...was my first true time."

A gentle hand caresses my cheek, "You.... aren't the only one Paul...I feel much the same.... you deserve to be worshipped, to be taken care of....to be LOVED. And for the record? You were beyond amazing. I love you, God....do I love you." I hold his hand to my face, and here is another new thing for me, 'pillow talk' and I find I very much love it.

"Mick.... I love you more with every passing moment, every breath. You saved me, you saved me...my life, my soul...my sanity...my HEART. You fight for me, no one until you have ever done the things you've done for me, nor given me what we've shared here. I will never forget this for as long as I live."

Gentle kisses, I can't get enough of Mick....and I yawn hugely...afterwards.

"Sleep Paul, I ain't going anywhere. I've got you.... I've got you always. I love you."

"I love you too Mick." I murmur as I give into sleep......

How could I EVER forget our first time together? The first day/night of our getaway? I still remember and feel every touch, every moment even all these years later. Our getaway period was just what I needed, after all the fire.... the PAIN of the trial and Vinnie and especially Gene finally facing justice. It doesn't mean that I didn't have my days, my times....my triggers but the point is I had Mick always to get me thru it, to help me...to hold me to love me...and I have that still.

Where you will next find my moon and I is sometime the next day...and there is more of our getaway to come and that's all I will leave you with for now.

A/N: Chapter 18 is done at last!! And I think there will be two more parts to the getaway chapters!!