Chapter 35: A Baby Shower Tale & Thrilling News Part 1

I wish our honeymoon could have lasted forever and really in a way it HAS. There was nothing better than that Lake Cabin, Mick, and I together...me carrying Luna it was and is everything. And I remember very well Mick and I knew the 'news' we'd officially find out at the baby shower for Luna, we were so happy for Eric and Tommy. Our family was growing and thriving, it's something that for so long, I LONGED for...needed and to live a dream of mine, words can't properly describe what it meant to me and still does to this day. Course Mick let the guys know we were on, so to speak, and my moon as always went above and beyond, making things special and that's still true today.

All told, once we came back from our honeymoon Mick made sure I rested and took it easy, and as always, he took such amazing care of me and Luna. doesn't mean I didn't play guitar or write, draw or paint but I knew my limits and where you find me is on the day of the baby shower, all dressed and ready to go looking for my husband and I KNEW where he was and it rocked me to my core and moved US both what I'd find as you will see.....one more thing, at this point in time I'd be 5 & a half months, now on with the show.

Mick god, I don't know what I'd do without him or where I'd be, and I will never have to find out. I am excited for the baby shower today here in a bit, my amazing husband helped me bathe and dress and now, I find myself looking for him...letting my heart lead and I know EXACTLY where he is: the memorial in the back yard he made to honor the children I lost...OUR children and I can never get over that, because Mick MEANS it, he always has. Carefully now, I am making my way outside, warm and cozy, hands on my stomach feeling Luna move and kick, she KNOWS...AND feels how very much I love her, that she is loved period....

And I must smile, as next thing I know I find myself next to Mick who is speaking to my, no our little angels and the sight brings tears to my eyes, as well as the moving words....

"I Really wish I'd have been able to help raise the three of you, but I just want you to know that you all are so very much loved and are just as beautiful as your mother. And I KNOW THAT you are watching over him, and me and your little sister Luna. today we're celebrating her, and YOU and I know you'll be with us always." Mick pauses and without words, helps me sit down me in tears, him in much the same state, "---I just had to come see them, talk to them...." softly and tearfully both, as he takes his hands and places them on my stomach, "Luna loves them too, I know...I just...." Mick sobs.

"I-I... I know...I.... love you....and t-thank you and suddenly I feel a warm feeling, very comforting and I turn from Mick with eyes wide as they will go, and I have no words....

"Paul? Are.... are you seeing this?"

"Yes..." I choke out, as standing before my husband and I, I know in my heart it's the three children I lost, looking to be about the age they'd be if they'd lived. And just as I thought, the twins were boys, my boys.... a blend of me and that.... that, DEMON but I love them and a little girl, that is pure me in looks. "--- I am.... I am so sorry.... i didn't protect the three of you, I wanted you...i... miss you." I sob.

"Its ok mommy don't cry. We know you miss us and love us......and we sent daddy to you, because we wanted you to be happy, cared for and loved." My precious little twin, she could be my twin says and these words she and her siblings turn to Mick and say, Mick who is openly weeping, he and I holding one another, Luna moving gently. "Thank you, daddy, for saving mommy and giving us a little sister. We must go now.... we love you." Small hands, I feel small hands touch my face and I know they're doing the same to Mick and then they are gone and yet not, for they are with us.

"Wow.... that was.... i KNEW I was meant to.... they led me to you, oh PAUL!" Mick chokes out, "never doubt my love, that you have always been and always will be amazing mother and we truly were meant to be...." Mick kisses me like there is not tomorrow as we then dry our tears, pausing to let me pee and making our way to the baby shower, the anticipation building feeling ALL my children with me, Luna as happy as she can be.... kicking at my hand as the other is holding tightly to my husband's free one....

"This has already been one of the most memorable days of my life, the most emotional, the most beautiful and it will only get better. We SAW them, I never thought....i mean....it didn't hurt like I would have thought the boys looked like me and the Demon, the little girl...my twin but all I knew and all I know is I love them....and they loved you, after all they sent you to me Mick, its mind blowing in a good way. Luna is so happy right now, so happy...." I whisper, but my moon, my moon hears me, takes his hand from mine only to place it on my stomach where together we feel Luna.

"She is happy Paul, just like us...she FEELS the love, she's showing us HER love. She knows how much she is loved, just like ALL our children know how much you love them. And I can't wait to raise Luna and have as many children as you will give me together."

"Me too...me too my moon. WE love you SO much."

I remember that day well, for so damn long I felt it was MY fault that I lost my precious little angels before Luna came along. And as it turns out THEY sent Mick to find me, to ME. I learned that I was so loved by them, by ALL my precious children. They saw Mick as THEIR father, and I can't tell you what that meant to me then and now. And Mick and I, well I will tell you now, with him it didn't scare me having children, GIVING him, more children and it turns out we'd after Luna, have a few more and that's all I will say for now.

And as for the baby shower? Mick, as always, went above and beyond and really all our family did. So many precious and beautiful memories made....and poor Tommy Lee or I should say Tommy Carr-Lee that is had it rough with the morning sickness and sadly he couldn't be there with us at the baby shower (the baby or babies as it would turn out were fine by the way), and so Eric of course was taking care of them. they sent gifts and they did call, Tommy felt bad...it killed him, it upset Eric as well, but we told them, "You are here in spirit, you are family and believe me you we more than understand." We Celebrated the thrilling news of a new family member; we celebrated ALL our babies.... And if you are wondering, the baby shower in question was held at Vince and Nikki's place....and you will see more next time....

A/N: I got this idea in my head, and I loved how it turned out. SO, there will be a part 2 to this, so stay tuned my friends!!