Chapter 34: Honeymoon Part 3 (Mick Mars)

Family, Children, LOVE.... words and things that it's strange to think once had no meaning for me until Paul and of course, Nikki, Vince, and Tommy and ultimately Eric Carr. I always wanted, CRAVED such things deep down, I wasn't as heartless as the world believed of me once. Paul changed everything the moment I found him, we fell in love with one another...I fought and raised hell for me, he WAS and is my purpose.... he and our children. Our wedding forever seared into my memory and our honeymoon. Much the same.... I romanced Paul, we loved one another, explored the depths of our intimacy, cooked together, took walks and among our favorite things or thing to do together? We loved feeling Luna move around and kick, she was really moving a lot then and Paul and I loved every moment and as a matter of fact, that is what you will find Paul and I doing and at that point, we'd been on our honeymoon a week with another week to go....

Paul tires more easily carrying our precious little girl and after breakfast, making love , showering it was all Paul could do to stay awake, and I'd insisted he take a nap, and it goes without saying I stayed right with him and at this moment, after having slept a few hours...I have my husband laying back among the pillows, silky raven curls fanned out and his swollen stomach exposed and together he and I are feeling Luna move around and if I didn't know better I'd say she's happy and her movements are making Paul's stomach quiver and I find it the most amazing and adorable experience, I lean down kissing the tender and firm flesh and rubbing the swollen stomach housing my daughter, speaking to her:

"Hey in their little moonflower, daddy can feel you move.... you feel happy, it's the most beautiful experience. And I already know you are just as beautiful as your dear, dear mother. You and mommy had a good nap I hope, this right here.... You me and mommy? This is one of our favorite things to do together sweet Luna is feel you move and kick and you and your mommy only I swear gets more beautiful with each passing moment." I feel tears in my eyes, and I look up to find Paul in much the same state, his hands joining mine and then Luna kicks and kicks.

"I do believe Luna and I both love your beautiful words..." Paul is in tears. "---Before you there was no hope, I had no hope.... i never thought I'd ever have THIS...US. And I'd never believed until you Mick that was BEAUTIFUL or that my lack of an ear, that I'd see it as part of me but not defining me." Paul stars sobbing and Luna still kicking away and, in this moment, trying to make my husband feel better, I rub his stomach and whisper...

"Mommy will be ok I promise, I've got him...and I've got you..." I pull Paul's T-shirt and carefully take him in my arms as best I can as he sobs into my chest. "---Moonbeam, I am sorry...I made you cry...or..." Anxious now.

Paul cuts me off and looks at me seriously, face streaked with tears. "Baby don't be sorry.... You didn't do anything wrong Mick. I am just emotional. You d-don't know h-how much, the WAY, you see me means to me, my whole life I was a freak...bullied without mercy in school and then...Kiss, I never thought I was worthy of such things...you changed everything. you...I would have died without you; we wouldn't have Luna. It was meant for you and I to find our way to each other. I love you; I can't say that enough.... i love you to the depths...from the depths of my soul."

"Paul..." I choked out in a whisper.

"I hear you, my moon." Paul gets my message loud and clear and he and I meet in a tear-filled kiss, kissing until we run out of breath and at last, we both calm. "—Mick? I'm hungry."

"Let's get you and Luna fed then...what are you in the mood for?"

"Hmmm..." Paul taps a finger against his lips in thought and that does stuff to me and naturally he notices, smirking slightly. "Later...YOU." He purrs practically before he turns back to the initial matter at hand, "Pizza, I'd love to make Pizzas."

"We can do that and.... Oh, I think I can be available later." I purr before softening my tone, "I had an idea for dessert...there is a fireplace, we can roast marshmallows and make smores, sound good."

"Oh, it all sounds perfect." Paul smiles, so I help him out of bed, pee, wash his hands and we head to the kitchen where Paul, my poor moonbeam complains about being sore, so he gets a massage and then we fix Pizza, just he and I together and its amazing we manage to get anything done, as we couldn't take our eyes off one another....

The Pizza's are made and practically inhaled before I help get my husband settled in front of the fireplace, wrapped in his favorite blanket....pausing to kiss him multiple times and give Luna affection before I gather things to make smores, and he I savor every moment together...the smores are delicious and once those are done, I join my husband under the blanket us cuddling as together our hands entwine over Paul's swollen stomach where Luna is moving gently, content as can be.

"She is as content as she can be, like us." I remark.

"I agree Mick, very much...she feels the love in this room and between you and I, I fully believe that."

"Me too......the guys are super eager to give you a baby shower, they called again when you were napping earlier, I said I would talk to you about it."

"I would love that! I-I never had one before....and, that's sweet."

"I'll let them know, and its gonna be perfect because it's a celebration of our daughter." I can't help but get misty.

"I love that.... i can't tell you how much."

"And to tell the truth..." I begin, "I think Eric has news....and I fully believe that..."

"Tommy's pregnant?" I gape at Paul a moment before looking at him in awe, "You are amazing, I ever tell you that?"

"You say it everyday and make me feel it without words." Paul replies.

The rest of our honeymoon was perfect, all of it was and later this night...Paul and I made love again, we couldn't get enough of each other then or now and in fact it never changed. Of course, we kept in touch with the guys and once we got back from our honeymoon, a few days passed before said baby shower, Vince, Nikki, Eric, and Tommy pitched in surprising Paul and me.

"I remember that day very well.... our family as it turns out wasn't the only one growing." Paul threads our fingers together.

"That's very much so moonbeam, very much so."

"It was a first for me, for us both....it meant and still does so much.... each baby shower we had for our children did."

"I can't thank you enough for loving me and giving me them Paul, I really cant. I love you."

A gentle kiss to my lips, "And I cant thank you enough for loving me and saving my life. I can't say that enough and I love you Mick Mars, now until the stars burn out."

A/N: last honeymoon chapter, I really enjoyed writing this and next chapter the baby shower!