✨2-First Meeting💞

First Meeting........... ❣️

.....................💚💜

Monday Morning..........

At V's Apartment.....

Jimin making breakfast with a sweet smile while humming a song V sitting in the living room reading a book and a man come downstair with his bag and sat beside V and the man give him his gummy smile V looked at him blankly....

"When did you come here last night Suga hyung" V asked blankly suga nervously chuckled and start reading news paper V sigh and shook his head

"He came at 3a.m last night, I locked the main door but I didn't know how he enter inside maybe he was thief in his past life" jimin said and gave a cup of coffee to suga he looked at jimin boringly and again start reading his news paper.....

"Don't do over work hyung" V said and he also start reading his book
suga looked at him for sometimes

"And what about you, you are doing the same thing" suga said V looked at him jimin looking at them worriedly

"Well I've to earn so much money so don't care about me focus on your own health, life and love" V said and looked at jimin who look away sadly suga looked at V angrily...

"What do you mean by 'YOUR' don't forget you are also a part of my life so it's my right to care for you and I don't want to listen this again" suga said angrily V looking at him silently he sigh and rub his forehead becoz of headache V looked at jimin who already searching something in drawer....

"Here take this" jimin said and forward some medicine suga took the med and gulp with his coffee jimin gave him a weird look V just looking at him blankly...

"Don't give me that look not like it's rule to take med only with water" suga said while sipping his coffee jimin humph and went towards kitchen suga chuckled at him and look at v who start reading again suga smile at him 'always pretending' he mumbled and sip his coffee and lean his head back of the sofe to relax his mind....

"breakfast is ready" jimin called them from the kitchen

"Coming! Let's go bub" suga said and left from there V also follow him....

After breakfast.......

"Are you both ready" suga asked when they settled down in his car jimin say yes loudly he is sitting on passenger seat beside suga V just nodded he is sitting on the back seat then suga drive the car towards Jeon enterprises
today is their appointment with CEO

Other Hand....

Jk and RM sitting in the cabin their focus on the computer screen they are working on some project....

"Did you inform his manager to come in office from backside" jk said while working on his laptop...

"Yes I already told them about this and also I inform minjae to recieve them and take them here safely without any one acknowledgement as you said" namjoon said while reading some files thoroughly jk nodded....

"Tell minjae bring them here and strictly order others do not come and enter in my cabin and office area I don't want anyone know about this before project release" jk said sternly 'yes boss' namjoon said like soldier jk chuckled and rolled his eyes and again looked at his laptop screen...

"They are only spreading rumours about him nothing else see" jk said and turn his laptop towards namjoon
he looked at the screen seriously and nodded his head while humming....

"Yeah, why he didn't taking any action otherwise they didn't stop doing this" namjoon said jk nodded.....

"Well let it be this is not our problem just focus on the project and keep it secret because I don't want any choas before the project this project is really important and give benefits for our company" jk said and turn back the laptop namjoon said yes and start arranging his files again......