✨35-PsyKoo💞

PsyKoo................. ❣️

...................... ✨💚💜

Basement......

(Torture scene ahead.....)

Finally jk came in Mingyu's basement after one week where they kept that dikheads for one week while torture them so much mercilessly.

Jk took 1 week to come here because of his babyboo didn't letting him go away for a second from him.

Tonight he is staying in Jeon Mansion. So, he able to come here to have some talk with his so called parents in law.

"I let you go easily because I don't like violence still y'all choose your own death. Now, don't blame me after what i'm going to do with you all" Jk said in his deep cold voice they feel shiver in their spine while shooking their head vigorously, shaking 'cause of fear.

Jk chuckled darkly while shooking his head with a creepy smirk and went towards his father in law.

"Today I will show you what you all deserve." Said while smiling creepily and hold his hair and open his mouth to hear his scream.

"I didn't wanted to dirty my hand but people like you always compelled me to do worst with them. They himself call death." Jk said and tighter his grip on his hair gritting his teeth angrily.

"You touched my love with your this dirty hand right." Jk said pointing his gun towards his left hand he shook his head vigorously scream in pain.

"Then, tell me which one." Jk said he didn't said anything and asking sorry again over and over he laughing like a manic and so done of him Mingyu shooking his head in disappointment.

Jk shot his both palm along with his thigh. His scream choke in his throat other two wide their eyes, wiggling in their place to leave them crying their heart out because of scared.

"Don't disturb me you both mfuxking bastxrd." Jk said shooting on their one thigh one by one. They stop wiggling but whimpering because of so much pain.

He turn towards him again smirking he hold his hair tightly once again he then start torturing his every body parts angrily.

"Throw him in a box with lot's of rat till his death." Jk said hitting him with his leg on his stomach harshly.

Then, he went towards tae's so called mother who already looking at him in horror right now jk looking lika a pro psycho because of creepy smile and he is covered with her husband blood.

"You wanted to cut my babyboo's cute tongue huh. Let me show you how it feels." Jk said while removing her tape from her mouth she shook her head vigorously crying he chuckled darkly.

Jk hold his jaw harshly and pull out her tongue with some kind of tools in a snap jk laugh manically looking at the tongue.

She lost her conscious jk shooking his head in disappointment and order to throw her too.

He looked at Mr Park with his dark cold aura who is in shocked after witness of his cruelty. He is shaking badly.

"He wasn't yours nor he will be your. He is my wife Jeon Taehyung and I will not let anyone lay on him even their single glance and you bastxrd think worst about him." Jk said and land a hard punch on his jaw, and his jaw cracked by his single punch.

"He is a human. He have all rights to live his life without any fear, people like you always try to snatch my baby freedom." Jk said angrily, beating him mercilessly with a large stick.

Cracked sound can be heard in whole basment Mingyu and their man wide their eyes in amusement.

"You touched my pure and innocent baby with your this filthy hands right hmm." Jk asked angrily and twisted his both hand which broken into two and hit his stomach by his leg, chair fall far away with him.