✨4-Wednesday💞

Wednesday........ ❣️

...................... ✨💚💜

At Jeon Enterprises

Minjae escort safely Vmin inside a vast Photoshoot studio were all equipments and crew already set and present in this room.

Namkook and a tall handsome broad shoulder man in his early 30's sitting on the chair discussing about project and photoshoots.

Two bodyguard stand outside of the studio door Minjae and 1 bodyguard standing inside the studio. Vmin furrow why this much securities just for a normal Photoshoot.

Vmin made their ways towards them hesitantly Namjoon saw them he gets up with his dimple smile.

Jk and man in his 30's also turn when joon gets up and saw Vmin standing behind them in some distance.

"Good Morning to all." Jimin said and bow a little with his eye smile joon greet with him smiling others man too jk sitting blankly and V standing looking down.

"Meet Mr Kim Seokjin he is a make up artist he will do your make for this shoot and he is Mr Min V our model and his manager Mr Park Jimin." Joon introduced them to each other jin greet with enthusiasm same as jimin V just nods his head mumbling hello.

"Your dresses already in changing room go changed and call me if you done with your dress." Jin said calmly he nods and made his way towards his changing room along with jimin.

"He is his manager or his babysitter always running behind him like a mom." Jk said namjin chuckled at him

"First decide he is a babysitter or mom." Jin said laughing jk rolled his eyes Joon press his both lips together and shook his head.

Few times later.....

"Relax I will not do anything to you. why are you so tense and anxious?" Jin said while doing make up on his face with a raise eyebrow and look at jimin then V again.

V wiggling and feeling uncomfortable thats way jin told him to stay still and ask him about his problem.

He nods and look away jin sigh and start doing his work jimin sitting on the chair watching their every action nervously.

Now V is ready for his photoshoot vminjin came outside of the room

Namkook look there and mesmerized by tae's ethereal beauty. V feeling un-
comfortable because of their stare they are seeing first time without mask virtually.

"Come and stand in the center of this red mark." Jk said in his deep voice staring at him he nods and went their he stand where jk ask for to stand him

Jk ask him to do some pose he furrow looking at his surrounding jimin also standing confusedly in some distance

"I'm the photographer for this project. So don't search for other." Jk said with a small smirk V look at him with his big doe puppy eyes jk look away when he feels something wierd in his heart.

"You take so much money thats way I can't afford a photographer." Jk joked with his cold face namjin chuckled at him jimin rolled his eyes boringly.

"If I know this is earlier I should take more money from this company." V said blankly jimin giggle soon stop when joon sign him to not laugh.

Jk chuckled and shook his head and start taking his photos professionally V also posing perfectly like a pro.

Jk only gets mesmerized by his beauty and he is drinking water or juice still his throat become dry again over and over.