✨29-Teach Me💞

Teach Me.......... ❣️

......................... 💚💜

Drama.......

Jk kissing him hungrily, caressing his cute bum sensually V threading his long slender finger in his hair pulling him closer.

Jk undress his blazer hurriedly with out breaking kiss and start undress V while kissing him.

V furrowed when jk undress blazer and start removing his blazer and unbuttoning his shirts.

"You per'vert! What are you doing?" V said pushing him out of the bed who land on the floor on his back hissing badly and gave him 'WTH' look.

"What?! Why you push me this hard." Jk ask sulking while caressing his hot bum oh sorry hurt bum. 🤭🙂

"What's wrong with you suddenly." Jk asked furrowing while sitting on the floor properly glare at V, who already
glaring, cursing at him in mumbled.

"Why are you undressing my clothes? Per'vert bunny." V said pouting and glaring at him cutely he looked at him in disbelief.

"You just said. You wanted to do with me." Jk said annoyingly in frustration
V face palm and shook his head like jk is a stupid.

"Yes I said that, but when I said to undress me huh?" V asked angrily huffed with a pout looking away.

"Then, how can we do it without undressing ourselves." Jk asked while pulling his hair in frustration V look at him confusedly.

"They sleep while kissing and cover themselves with blanket. Don't try to make me fool Mr Jeon." V said sighing  pointing his finger towards him while glaring at him, he is confused as fxck.

"They! Who?" Jk whispered V look at him with so done face.

"In K-drama you stupid bunny." V said and face palm his own forehead. Jk crying mentally he wanted to hit his own head on wall right now.

"Seriously! You told me drama lines." Jk asked bewilderingly he nods his head pouting while fiddling with his finger.

"Like you didn't told me drama lines." V taunt him while mockingly jk sigh and pull his hair in frustration again.

"No, I didn't said any drama lines, infact I never saw that drama ever." Jk said with his blank face V look at him amusingly while cupping his own face with his both hands.

"Really! Oh Koo you are so smart. You said everything without watching it." V said happily and clapped his hands cutely jk shook his head chuckling at his babyboo.

"What about you feel hot down there? It's also from drama." Jk ask squinted his bambi eyes he shook his head with a blush face, jk sigh in relief.

"It's happened to me but I can't stay away from you forever because of it. Right koo." V ask keeping his hand on his lower lips pouting, jk nod his head grinning.

"Babyboo! You know in drama they didn't show you whole thing." Jk said smirking mentally while keeping his hand on the bed crossing and kept his chin on his hand.

"Really! Why did they do that?" V ask while crawling closer towards jk and looking at him with his puppy eyes. Jk cood at his babyboo's innocence.

"Because of some adult scene. You want to know." Jk ask innocently he nodded instantly. Jk grin ear to eat and sat on the bed and take him in his embrace while pecking on his lips.

"First promise me, you will not kick me, shout at me and angry at me." Jk said he nodded unsurely blinking his curious doe eyes confusedly.

Jk took out his phone and told him about couples think and show him some couples romance from adult drama not p*rn or s*x tap. V wide his eyes and glare at him while snatching his phone away from him.