✨11-Do I Deserve?💞

Do I Deserve......... ❣️

........................ ✨💚💜

In The Car

And...

Jk stop his car abruptly while looking at him shockingly like he saw a ghost or some kind unbelievable things.

V pout unknowingly when his body jerk suddenly front luckily he balance himself properly.

"Mr Jeon!!!" V shout scared and look at him concerned and saw jk already looking at him wide open bambi eyes open slight mouth unbelievable look.

V looked back if he saw ghost or what he sigh and shook him he come on earth.

"What you did?" Jk asked suddenly he flinch on his seat and look at him in disbelief.

"I didn't do anything you suddenly stop your car in the middle of road." V said annoyingly while looking infront of car.

"Yes, I stop and its all your kindness." Jk said serious and calm expression V looked at him confusedly.

'What I did?' He thought in his mind pouting and looked at him sulking.

His all this cute action making jk gone crazy. He breathed heavily and shook his all thoughts.

He looked infront sighing heavily V looked at him worriedly he wanted to asked 'what happened.' but he didn't courage to ask him this question.

"Add your address." Jk said coldly V nodded and add his address and he start driving towards his apartment.

"My Suga hyung drive car smoothly." V said looking infront of the road and blunt mindlessly.

Jk don't know why he feel anger and something weird in his heart.

"Suga hyung?" Jk asked jaw clench and tighter his grip on steering wheel.
V nodded his head cutely mumbled.

"He is my cousin. You know Mr Min Yoongi the famous photographer." He asked a little bit excitedly jk nodded his head and he feels a little bit relax after listened 'cousin' word.

"His pet name is suga hyung. He is my cousin." V said he nodded his head with a soft smile.

"Oh, I know him. He was senior in our uni and I also met him in some parties several times." Jk said while driving cautiously V made an O shape on his mouth and nodded.

"Yeah he told me." V said leaning on his seat tiredly, he nods his head smile a little bit.

"So, we are okay right?!" Jk asked and smile nervously he nodded his head while thinking about something.

"Where is your bodyguard huh? He didn't come with you today. Is he resign from his post." Jk said jokingly V looked at him confusedly.

"I don't hav.... he stop his words when he understand very well whome he is talking about. He made thin line on his lips and thought to ignore him.

So, he look outside of the window his lips curved upward a lil bit into thin smile.

Jk laughed lightly while throwing his head back and decide to not tease him more.

.....

"Tomorrow morning sharp at 10a.m. in my office reach in time." Jk said he nods his head and step outside of the car and closed his door lightly.

Jk say bye and drove away his car V whispered a bye and made his way towards his apartment.

"He is arrogant, cold and cruel I heard and read about him in articles and news.