✨8-Success Party💞

Success Party.......... ❣️

....................... ✨💚💜

At The Party Venue

In a vast and luxurious hall, decorated with a decent theme party, perfectly  according to the party venue.

Famous celebrities, models, business partners, family and friend arrived at the venue already.

Joon and jin recieving all party guest with soft smile and greeting with so much enthusiasm.

Few moments later jk also join them in the party hall. He is walking with his attractive and dark aura.

He is wearing black suit, his flawless skin glowing more in black clothes, his black some hair locks falling on his forehead.

He is looking smoking handsome, hot and sexy in black suit.

His Party Look.... 💚🐰

All eyes stuck on him from the time, when he enter in the party venue.

One by one people start talking with him about business obviously, and some trying to get any chance to work with him in his company.

Girls are drooling over him and trying to get his attention which they totally fail to get because jk didn't even gave a single glance at anyone except some of his business partners, family and his closed friends.

Some beautiful models ask for dance to jk but he politely refuse their offers while saying he isn't interested in this type of shits. Ironically!?

.... Few Moments Later.

"Joon hyung did Minjae went to recieve Mr Min." Jk asked, roaming his bambi eyes everywhere in the party hall.

"Yes, they will be come here in some minute, minjae told me they are on the way." Joon said he nodded and sipped his drink.

Namkook turn around towards the entrance, when they heard someone's  gasp and whispering sound.

Jk lost and drown at the moment when he saw a pair of blue doe orbs admiring party venue curious with void face.

Vmin standing at the entrance looking everything with their puppy eyes and minjae standing behind them.

V wearing white outfit looking so cute and beautiful like a prince.

What the hell?! Why he is so beautiful?
He isn't even looking real at all. Is he a human or what? Omg those blue eyes shining like starts. I want to see his smile so badly now. Jk think in his mind. (👁️👄👁️)

He is looking like an An... His thought cut off.

"Mr. Jeon I escorted them here safely." jk heard minjae voice he nodded still looking at V's blue eyes.