✨23-Date.💞

Date.................... ❣️

..................... ✨💚💜

Some Weeks Later......

V's health is better now he is feeling peace because of a cute bunny who comes to meet him daily in evening with lots of gifts, chocolates, flowers

Text him daily in the morning and call him in noon talking and teasing him to make him happy and try to not hurt him in any way.

Yoomin made him understand about partners thing and everyone needs a partner who will walk with you every situation in your life and friend who will help you and stay beside you for forever.

Jimin ask him to give him a chance and itself because they deserve all happiness and a happily life too.

So, today jk is taking his babyboo for first date of their life in a amusement park. Jk is so excited about his first date, other hand V is nervous jimin assure him everything will be fine just go with the flow and jk will take care of him.

V biting his lips nervously, sitting on sofa while fiddling with his finger. He is waiting for jk all ready to go for his date.

He is wearing dark blue loose jeans, full loose mix colorful sweater t-shirt
jimin comb his hair in messy way. He looking so cute like tiny.

He gasp when door bell rang and look at jimin. Jim chuckled at him and ask him to go maybe its Jk.

He nods his head and went to open door nervously while looking back to jimin time to time and he is assured him to go and open the door

He sigh and open the after breathing heavily his heart beating so fast in his crib and he is holding knob tightly.

Jk grin before greeting him he greet back with a small smile. He wave at jimin who is looking at them from far with his moist eyes.

Jimin wave back smiling V look back and wave back too he giggle and wave at him too.

"Shall we go." Jk ask admiring him he nods his head mumbling yes with his blush cheeks jk smile widely seeing his effect on him.

They both come closed in these weeks.
They admiring each other this time.