✨33-My Pucchhuu💞

My Pucchhuuu............ ❣️

....................... ✨💚💜

Morning.....

After shower jk made him sat on the sofa in bathrobe and went inside his closet to bring clothe for his babyboo, he is wearing a bathrobe too.

Jk came with their clothes and start to doll up his babyboo while pecking on his lips time to time tae shyly letting him do whatever his fiance doing for him.

"It must have hurt alot right." Jk asked while pecking on his tattoo tae closed his eyes biting his lips to control his moan or else this muscles bunny will again wreck him.

"A little bit." Tae said to him breathing heavily he nod and slid up his pant to his waist smiling at him. He also wear his clothes after making his doll ready

"Let me do." Tae said while snatching the dryer and start dry jk's hair with a soft smile jk admiring him with his love fill eyes. Both dry each other hair also comb it properly.

"Emm love." Jk call him tae hummed in reply while arranging his bag. Jk sigh and back hug him.

"I don't want you to go uni today." Jk said nuzzling on his nape tae cooing at his cute fiance and hold his hand.

"Neither, I want to go Koo." Tae said and turn his head to look at his cute fiance jk peck on his lips he giggles.

"I have to submit this assignment then I will come in your embrace again." V said pecking on his nose smiling he nod pouting and nuzzled again on his nape.

"Let's go i'm done." Tae said he sigh while pulling away from hug and both
made their way downstairs.

...

"Come soon! I'm waiting for you here. Then, we will go on lunch date." Jk said pecking on his nose he furrowed.

"You will wait for 2 hours." Tae asked squinted eyes he shrug nod his head looking away tae sigh and cupped his face in his soft hand.

"Are you fine? Why are you behaving like this? Is anything troubling you." Tae asked in one breath worriedly he chuckled and peck on his lips to stop his blabbered.

"I am fine love, Just my heart don't want to let you go for a second." He said sighing heavily V awed pecking on his chin's mole.

"I will come soon muh pucchu." Tae said squeezing his cheeks he puker his lips more tae giggles and kiss him he kiss him back passionately.

"Pucchhhuu?!" Jk asked laughing and connected forehead looking straight into his eyes he nodded giggling.

"I call my bathtub duck as Pucchhhuu because of his puker beak you made same lips right now." Tae said giggling jk smirk mischievously while holding his waist firmly.

"Then, next time I will take bath with
you instead of small Pucchhhuu." Jk said brushes nose together laughing he giggling while hiding his face in his crook.

"As my big pucchhhuu wish." Tae mumbled with his blush cheeks jk swing him his embrace both giggles.

Some students admiring cute couples, some giving them wierd look, some minding their own business.

"Bye take care." Jk said before giving him a last long peck on his cherry lips
he peck back while caressing his neck

"You too." Tae said both back away sighing with a sad smile jk wave his hand he also did and went inside with a sulking kai.

Jk chuckled looking at them and went towards parking area to kill his time while doing some work on his laptop in his car.

Other hand tae came inside his class with kai waiting for their teacher. Kai blabbering about project tae is lost in jk's thought.

✨MY EUPHORIA 💞 [A Taekook ff]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें