✨13-What's Happening?💞

What's Happening?..….... ❣️

.....................✨💚💜

In Jk's Room

Jk sitting while leaning back on the sofa and keeping his both hand on sofa head widely with parted leg like
a gangster.

Showing his perfect well build half naked body and his one tattoo arm,
he is wearing only his trouser.

Puffing cigrette time to time, gawking at sleeping beauty with his dark orbs while swirling his tongue inside his cheeks blank face.

Flashback Jk's Pov......

Aha I'm so tired I want to take a warm bath and will fresh my mind and sleep peacefully.

I halt on my step and I look back when I heard V voice. What is he doing here alone where is Minjae.

I wide my eyes when he suddenly hug me out of nowhere 'wtf' oh god he is so soft and fragile.

"Easy kid, Mr Min it's a office area not your playground to run like that and hug me out of nowhere." I said in my cold deep voice and made him stand properly he nodded his head panting.

"Sorry." He said looking down fiddling with his finger. He is shaking badly he is trying to be strong.

"Why are you still here alone where is minjae?" I asked raising my eyebrow I sigh heavily closing my both eyes in frustration when he didn't utter word.

"Good evening sir." V flinch badly while holding his bag strap tightly.

"Why is he looking like a scared puppy." I said to myself and look up when I heard someone greeting I furrow.

What is he doing here? This isn't his department right." I thought looking at him while nodding my head a little bit.

"Mr Jeon! Can I come with you." V ask I gave him a tight lips smile looking at him top to bottom.

"Your lift is working Mr Min. You can take your lift I don't like someone in my lift." I said casually while sighing unbelievably and told lift guard close the lift.

Lift guard nodded his head and press button. We both staring at each other straight into eyes.

Lift door are going to close soon I saw tears in his eyes what happened to him then my eyes caught Mr Lee smirk and his lustful eyes staring him.

"Wtf?! I will not tolerate this types of people in my company at all." I groan
and stop the lift while keeping my hand in between the door lift to stop others looked at me confusedly.

"What are you looking at me now. Just get in before I changed my mind." I growled he flinch on his spot I sigh in disbelief.

"Why is he so fragile nvm." I thought and forward my hand with a soft smile and asked to come.

I hold his soft fragile hand softly and pull him inside he directly landed in my arm and I wrapped my both hands around his waist firmly.

"Close the door." I said while glaring at Jae. He gulp and look away quickly. I smirk.

"You are doom fuxker." I said with myself gritting my teeth angrily.

.....

I called Dr and take him in my room to change his lots of clothes into cosy.

I lay him on the bed carefully and sat beside him and start removing his cap, mask, muffler and his long court.

I sigh heavily 'oh god how much he like to wear pile of clothes.' I unbutton his 
shirt some upper buttons and wide my eyes.

My breath hitch I licked my lips in so much nervousness and thinking about so many things.

Is he have? What no this can't be true right? He is a boy right then how?

I fiddling with my thought between yes or no. I sigh and button up his shirt. I didn't saw anything except his upper chest.

I remove his shoe, shocks and his belt. I covered him with duvet carefully and ask maid to clean his face, hand and leg with wet towel and they did.

Sometimes later dr came and do his work and left after telling me about his health.

I took a warm bath to fresh my mind and wear only trouser and thought to puff out some cigarette.

My phone ding indicating some text and I know what kind of msg is this.

I open my phone and saw cctv footage clip. I smash cigarette with my snap angrily while looking at the footage.

"Filthy fuxker." I growled in whispered and looked at V when I heard his faint whimpering voice.

My gaze become soft and my lips curve into a thin line maybe smile.

Why I always feel happy, relax and calm whenever I saw him this question always comes in my mind but I have no answer.

And hurt too whenever I saw him in hurt. I don't know what is this but I'm sure what I feel for you maybe I will never feel for anyone.

Flashback and pov End....

.....

Jk furrow when he saw whimpering and mumbling in his dream he sigh.

Jk come towards bed and sat beside V, he tug his some strand of hair behind his ear softly.

He start patting his head softly like a baby humming a lullaby which his mother used to sung for him.

"Did Angel exist?" Jk mumble roaming his bambi wide eyes on his ethereal cute face scrunching his nose cutely when V hold his hand in his sleep.

"I got my answer when I saw you." Jk whispered while touching his nose's mole softly.

He pull away his hand instantly when he saw frown on his forehead and a cute pout form on his lips.

"Cutest fluffy ball." Jk said chuckling. He sigh heavily while looking at him.

"What's happening to me huh? Why i'm being soft with everyone? Special with you. What are you doing to me and my mind." Jk asked to sleeping beauty smiling sighing heavily.

"I never feel these kind of soft, kind, emotion and feeling for anyone not even a new born baby." Jk said calmly
he furrowing while tugging him more properly when he saw his duvet slid a little bit because of his wiggling in his sleep.

"My mind 24*7 hours thinking about you. My heart feels happy and relax after seeing you safe and calm.

My heart ache when you got hurt or cry. I got angry when someone hurt you even on myself.

You know even I punished myself whenever I hurt you. So think what I will do if someone try to harm you in a wrong way." Jk whispered admiring whole face with his moist bambi eyes.

"On top of that in my fuxking office. He dare to touch what's min....... Jk stop at his last word and intertwined his hand with his hand.

"Are you mine?" Jk asked furrowing like he will tell him he is sleeping idiot

"Of course you are mine for 1 month. You are my model and I will not bear if anyone try to harm whats mine." Jk said clenching his jaw determination.

Jk sat beside him whole night while admiring him with his soft gaze and talking with him nonsense.

He saw it's 6a.m he groan closing his eyes and softly pull away his hand without waking him up and he went towards his gym area.

.

To be continue..........

...........................................................

Take care be safe......... 💚💜

Thank You.......... ❤️