✨20-Can We Meet?💞

Can We Meet........... ❣️

....................... ✨💚💜

Outside of the resturant.......

Jk tick out the 2nd rule smiling like an idiot 'Make them feel validated.' and he kept his phone in his balzer pocket.

He is ready to accomplish next rule in so much determination with a bunny contagious smile.

Jk sitting in his car nervously waiting for V, he is sweating and mumbling in his nervousness.

He told Jin to sent him in his car after making any excuses. Jin furrowed still nods his head unsurely.

He instantly sat straight while typing on his phone or pretending when he saw v coming towards his car with his slow and steady step nervously while holding his bag straps.

Minjae open door for him he thanks him and sat without looking at jk and fiddling with his finger.

"Shall I drive sir." Minjae ask he nods
his head while looking at V furrowing

"Wait a second." Jk said he nods his head. V gasp when jk fasten his seat belt in a flash and asked minjae now start the car.

Minjae nodded and drove away v still dumbfounded what just happened jk chuckled at his cute shocked doe eyes.

V blink his eyes while looking here and there nervously, finally he look outside of the window biting his lips under the mask.

"You want to go home." Jk asked him he nods his head. He sigh and asked minjae to drop him first home then he can take him towards their office.

"Next week we have party fo.... cut off

"I don't want to come in the party Mr Jeon and please don't give me threat this time." V said with his void face jk sigh and nods his head while biting his piercing lips.

"Can we court?! So, you can give me a chance and think about us um I hope you know what I mean?" Jk ask in so much nervousness playing with his phone V wide his eyes and looked at minjae, other bodyguard then back to him while glaring at him jk shrugged.

"Look Mr Jeon! I already cleared my thought on this topic so many times.
So, can you please stop this nonsense and stop pretending and showing off your care and fake love towards me. I will not change my decision that's it." V yelled in whispered he blink his big bambi eyes while biting his both lips between his teeth and nods his head looking outside of the window.

V also start looking outside of window
tears brim in his eyes, he bit his lips to surpress his sob.

"Sir! We reached." Minjae said after few moments later Vkook came out from their thoughts while nodding their head together.

"Thank you! Good bye Mr Jeon. I hope we didn't crossed our path again." V said while opening his door Jk snap his head breathing heavily.

"You're most welcome V and see you
soon." Jk said looking at his back. He looked at jk instantly sigh in disbelief 

"And I were not pretending ever." Jk said in his cracked voice with a small smile looking straight in his doe teary eyes with his moist bambi eyes.

V look away and get off from his car quickly, went towards his apartment while running. Jk sigh looking at him and asked minjae to drove him office.

.....

"Wow easy boy! Why are you running like that?" Jimin ask worriedly when V come inside his apartment running and collapsed with jimin.