✨14-Just Say It Bub.💞

Just Say It............... ❣️

........................ ✨💚💜

8a.m...

V open his eyes furrowed and a cute pout adoring on his lips. He roam his half sleepy eyes everywhere in room.

He squinted his eyes and sat up on the bed confusedly and he snap his head when door room open and he saw a sweaty half naked jk come inside the room looking at him.

V blink his eyes looking at him while squinting his eyes. He gulp his saliva when he notice his abs and tattoo arm

"You wake up 'Your Majesty'. How's your sleep?" Jk asked while bowing at him dramatically he bite his lips and look down smiling.

"Should I sent maid to help you in your morning routine Majesty or you can do by yourself." Jk ask politely like a servent of 50's. He look at him wide
doe eyes shooking his head vigorously he nodded his head.

He went inside his closet room V pout and layover the bed like a start fish jk come with a white shirt and trouser.

He chuckled looking at him V sat up abruptly in embarrassment mumbled sorry he shook his head.

"Here take this maybe it will fit on you and washroom is there go and fresh up hurriedly and come downstair we are already late for 30 min because of you." Jk said and went outside of the room with his suit.

V pout and lazily went inside WRoom.
he sigh and lean his back on the door.

"Did I really sleep on top of in Mr Jeon house." V said wide eyes, cupping his face with his both hands amusedly.

Then, he look at jk's clothe smiling and natural blush coated whole over his face.

He shook his head to shrugging his thought and went inside for shower.

V came outside of the washroom and saw a maid already waiting for him maybe.

"Greeting little master." She bowed 90 degree V taken back still nodded his head he didn't know what to do right now.

"Master asked me to escort you till the dining table." She said politely V nods his head and walk hesitantly forward she follow him looking down.

Jk sitting on dining table already and waiting for his guest?! He looked left and he again start admiring ethereal beauty without any shame.

"You made my clothes beautiful same as you." Jk thought his heart rapidly beating fast and his tongue playing with his lip piercing.

'Living Angel' jk mumbled.

V stop walking while fiddling with his finger maid went inside the kitchen jk already looking at him he is feeling nervous now

"Take a seat." Jk said V shook his head