✨30-Call Me Daddy 💞

Call me daddy.......... ❣️

...................... 🔥💚💜

Romance........ 🔞🔞🔞

Double Update..... 🔥🌚🔞

(Finally the wait is over. Happy reading cuties and comments your reviews. 🌚)

V laying on the bed jk hovered over him in between his leg. Jk's abdomen touching V's hot and wet p*ssy 'cause of closeness and heated kiss and he supported himself with his elbow not giving his all weight on his babyboo.

Jk admiring his babyboo's ethereal face with his soft bambi eyes. He peck on his nose, forehead, both cheeks, his chin and his every moles.

He start giving wet kisses on his jaw, neck and his coller bone. He sxcked hard on his sweet spot V bit his lips to control his moan.

"Don't bit your lips baby. Let me hear my babyboo's sweet moans." Jk said while sxcking his sweet spot harshly a little bit.

"Ahmm Koo." V moan when he left his lips biting jk smirk while sxcking and licking his collar bone like a candy.

Jk pull away from his crook, admiring his art work on his flawless skin.

V breathing heavily and looking at jk with his hooded eyes.

Jk peck on his both eyes and lips then went down towards his chest V gasp when jk grope his both bxxbs with his both hand each.

"When I know about this first time. I was shocked and surprise too." Jk said
while squeezing his bxxbs lightly and looking straight into V's hooded eyes he hold jk's hand with his shiver hand

"Per'vert." V mumbled pouting jk sigh while nosing his cheek pecking on his jawline.

"Why my baby is so obsessed with this word? huh." Jk asked huskily suxking his jawline sensually, V giggles saying 'you are.' Jk chuckled shooking head.

"What you did after knowing about em you know ah" V look away biting his lips with blush cheeks jk chuckle while nuzzled in his crook squeezing his bxxbs. V closed his eyes moaning.

"I instantly cover you with duvet, I admired your beautiful face whole night." Jk said pecking on his cheeks he look at him with his doe teary eyes.

Jk sigh holding his hand and place a soft kiss on his knuckles smiling he smile too nervously.

He intertwined his hand while kissing on his whole cleavages and ni'pples.

Few moments later....

"Ahhaa Koo mhm." V moan threading
his slender finger in his hair pulling him more closer, jk get more courage.

Jk sxcking his right bxxb hungrily and playing with his left bxxb sensually. V moaning messily while looking at jk with his hooded bedroom doe eyes.

Jk told him to not look away from him for a single second. Jk is so lost in his bxxb taste. 'Mine.' Jk mumbled while sxcking.

He left his right bxxb and start sxking his left bxxb with same pace while squeezing both bxxb groaning in the taste and pleasure mumbling mine.

He left his red swell bxxbs and kiss in between his bxxbs. Then, he slowly start smooching whole over his chest, abdomen, and belly. He sxck his belly button sensually.

Jk stop when he reach on his private part and look at V to ask his consent he nodded nervously his breath and body quivering.

Jk fold his leg carefull while admiring
his princess part and caresses his lips softly with his index finger.