✨7-Final Project💞

Final Project............ ❣️

........................ ✨💚💜

In Jk's Cabin

Jk sitting on his chair going through his laptop and some files thats when he heard his cabin door knocked.

"Come in."...... Jk said a little bit loudly
in his manly deep voice.

Vmin came inside along with Joon. He sign them to take a seat while looking at V and they sat infront of jk's chair.

"We will released this magazine next week, then you will get your amount according to the contract." Jk said to V he nods his head.

"I already told Joon hyung to send half amount in your account, half you will get after the publicist." Jk said further V whispered an 'okay.'

"In this month we are going to held a party. You both will be come for the formalities " Jk said and start working on his laptop again.

"And it's compulsory I don't want to hear any excuses." Jk add further when Vmin going to say something.

"I don't attend parties Mr Jeon." V said coldly he raised an eyebrow while looking at V.

"Why so?" Jk ask leaning back on his chair and keep his hand on the chair arm.

"I'm not obliged to answer of your this question." V said sassily raising his an eyebrow. Jk poke his tongue on his cheek glaring at his soul nvm it's not affecting him a little bit at all

Joon and jimin silently listening their conversation with so much anxious.

"If you will not come in this party, I will not pay your amount on time." Jk said, this made V shrink on his chair and looked at him squinted anxiously eyes.

Jk smirk darkly and lean on his chair with a warning smile.

"If you want I will take permission to your Mumma Dada, Kid to send you in the party." Jk said laughing joon chuckled. Jk stopped laughing when jimin shook his head.

Jk squinted his eyes then look at V. Who looking down nervously fiddling with his hem.

"Oh god!!! Is his parents aren't alive. Jeon stupid jungkook you again hurt him." Jk thought, regretting inside his heart.

"So, what you think about the party." Jk said clearing his throat and sat straight on the chair with a blank face

"I will come." V said in a low voice still looking down, clenching his bag strap.
Jk feel a pinch of hurt in his heart after hearing his vulnerable voice.

"Good decision." Jk said avoiding jimin gaze, who is staring at him blankly. Joon look at them confusedly.

"Minjae will receive you both from your home and will be dropped you at home on the time. Safe and soundly."
Jk said calmly they nodded their head.

"Yeah! you've to come regularly in the office for our next and final project." jk said he snap his head, squinting his eyes. Jk bit his lower lips when he saw his glossy doe eyes.

"Yo..u did...n't men..tion this bef..ore." V said while shuttering biting his lips maybe controlling his tears jk sighing heavily, rub his forehead. Joon raise his eyebrows looking at V worriedly.

"Just adjust for one month umm ok, it's really important otherwise I will not let you come here without any work." Jk said calmly he nodded and look down.

"You both can go now." Jk said looking at joon, he gets up immediately.

"Let me escort you both." He said and follow him attentively.

"You are so bad. Why you always talk with him rudely. He is just a 20 years old kid." Jk said to himself holding his hair lightly with his both hands in so much frustration.

"You've to controll your ego infront of him." Jk said making his hair with his finger while sighing and start working immensely.

...

Vimin sitting in the car silently. Jimin looking at him time to time. He want to ask him 'Is he okay.' 'Or he need anything.' and want to console him in his arm.

Alas!!! If he do any of the above it will hurt him more so he prefer to ignore this question.

V looking down fiddling with his hem and buttons, tears falling from his doe
eyes continuously which soaking on his black mask his tears hiding under goggles.

"Bad man, a meanie, a big! big!! very big!!! Meanie." V pov while sniffing a little bit.

"I will never talk to him." V mumbled to himself fiddling with his finger an angry pout which is hiding under the mask.

....

2 week later...

Jeon company publicist their new magazine in one week ago and their all magazine sell in a week. It was hatrick for JEON Enterprises.

They earn more than double profite according to their goal and also their all dresses, beauty products and jewelleries made so many profits just in a week still making profit continuously.

Jeon's company breaking all the time records, leaving behind so many big and famous companies.

They got so many orders nationally and internationally in this week for 5 or 10 years. And sign so many projects with different companies and with models too.

It's very busy schedule for jk and for his all employees.

And it's all happening because of jk's right decision to made V model in their new project.

He use V's ethereal beauty for his company very well and V also got so many purposal but he denied.

He can't sign other projects because he already doing a project in jeon company he ask sometime and ask to keep pending works. He will surely do their project after he will complete his current projects.

In whole south korea fill with V's photos his banners, poster, leaflet and on the board, everywhere his face.

Jk is so happy because of profits he earns in little time and he is so proud of himself that he makes the right decision for his company.

V only counting his days when he will get his payment and when his final project will end with Jeon Enterprises

So, he can never sign a project to him again and also he is losing so many good projects but he sign a contract with Jeon Enterprises, so he can't able to do others companies projects.

Jk is preparing for grand success party with help of Joon and events planner. He invite so many celebrities, models, his business partners, his family and friends.

V is anxious because he have to attend a party which he hate the most and he never wanted to attend any parties ever in his life.

He don't attend any parties after doing any of projects of his life in this 2 years. He can't understand why Mr Jeon forced him to attend the party.

Jimin also start preparing for party outfits, because they have no choice other than to attend this party.

..

To be continue....

...........................................................

Thank you so much... ✨

Take care be safe... 💚💜

*Party.*