✨16-Protective💞

Protective................ ❣️

..................... ✨💚💜

V sitting on chair infront of a mirror Jin doing his make carefully because he don't want to make this adorable kid nervous of his touch.

"Since when you start this profession jin hyung?" V ask innocently looking at him with his doe eyes jin smile.

"Uhmm 10 years." Jin said thinking and nodded to assure him he make an amused face and O shape one his lips.

"Wow!!!" V said amusedly he chuckle shooking his head.

He looked at the mirror and saw jk standing at the door and staring at him blankly. He clench his fist lips parted and looking at him with his doe curious eyes.

 He clench his fist lips parted and looking at him with his doe curious eyes

"Good morning Mr Jeon." Jin said to jk when he saw him and stop doing his make up V looked down fiddling with his hoodie lace nervously biting his cherry lips.

"Good morning hyung." Jk said with his blank face politely he nods his head smiling and look at v.

"Change your clothes V then come outside for your shoot." Jin said and went outside of the dressing room smiling at jk. He gave him a small smile.

"After this shoot we have to go for a press conference." Jk said he looked at him furrowing and pout unknowingly
Jk look away biting his piercing lip.

"So, be ready on time." Jk said coldly without looking at him and turn to go.

"I don't like press conference." V said fiddling with his hoodie looking down

"I don't want to hear any excuse." Jk said in his deep cold voice he nodded and both went towards their place respectively.

"Why are you feeling sad, Im no one to him that he can talk to me always nicely or look at me." V said looking at his reflection and start changing his clothes.

"I'm happy at least he didn't insult me and take care of me for 1 day even he didn't blame on me like others." V said he wear his shirt with a sad smile and made his way towards photoshoot.

Time skip at press conference

Vkook, boglisa sitting on the table and infront of lot's media.

Media asking so many questions to jk, v and boglisa and clicking their photo.

"Mr Min! My question for you. What you like the most in Jeon enterpriser and what you don't like about this company?" He asked with a smile.

V nervously took his mic thinking about his likes or dislike jk biting his lips continuously thinking about that night.

"I don't like it when they made me starve for dieting." V said slowly and made tight lips smile jk chuckled others laugh at his cuteness.