✨19-How To Make?💞

How To Make............. ❣️

........................ ✨💚💜

Jeon Mansion.....

Jk sighing while rubbing his forehead and throw his phone on his bed and lay down on the bed on his stomach.

He groan in frustration while burring his face on his soft duvet. He breathed heavily, while searching for his phone while burring his face on the duvet.

He find his phone and he lift his head and support himself on his elbow and start typing something on his phone.

"How to make someone fall in love with you."

Jk type this on his search bar grinning ear to ear, he tap on the search option

He groan when he saw lot's of articles, blogs and video on this topic he sigh and start reading and watching videos

After so much suffering on internet he  take screenshot of some rules which he like the most and he can able to do for his babyboo.

"Be ready babyboo! To fall for me." Jk said while showing his whole bunny teeth and squeal in happiness.

He stop squealing while clearing his throat and made his way downstair for his breakfast.

....

At Office.....

"Please take a seat." Jk said hesitantly V sigh rolling his head and sat on the sofa while looking at other side.

Jk wanted to talk with him for once so he insist him to come in his cabin and he came.

Jk sigh and sat in some distance while admiring and thinking how to start a conversation.

"Let's talk about our personal issues and try to fix it first." Jk said fiddling with his finger he look at him raising his an eyebrow.

"If you are thinking we can be friends. So, sorry this can't be happen." V said firmly and look away and cross his both hand upto his chest. Jk cooing at his babyboo but he instantly shrugged and focus on his words.

"Pfft! Who wants to be your friend. We can't be friends V. I'm just saying because I don't like conflicts. So let's clear everything." Jk said he nods his head confusedly.

"Look I told mean word... cut off

"You call me shit." V said looking into his bambi eyes straight. Jk gulped his saliva nervously while nodding his head.

"I were so stupid how can I call this beautiful boy a umm." He scratches his eyebrow clearing his throat while avoiding his fierce tiger eyes.

"Still you call me." V said jk bit his lips nervously sighing heavily and run his finger in his hair in frustration.

"I thought you are thinking of me as  pervert and some kind of Queen you are who stopping me just correcting his belt and I were angry that time because of some issue so I blunt out without thinking." Jk said sincerely and ask sorry for his behavior again.

"How did you know? I'm thinking you as a Per'vert." V ask wide his eyes jk looked at him confuse shocked face.

Jk blink his eyes several times while thinking about his words V bit his lips and looked down on his lap smiling nervously.

"How can you think about me like that without even knowing me did I ever said any inappropriate words." Jk said furrowing V sigh and looked at him.

"Like you thought about me i'm a brat kid of my parents." V said jk groan and he fisting his hair in frustration.