✨22-Painful!💞

Painful........... ❣️

......................... ✨💚💜

Double update.... 💞

(I'm going to narrate V's past story by suga because flashback will become lengthy and I don't want to pull story for unnecessary chapters.)

V's Apartment........

"What happened to him? And when he went outside of the apartment?" Suga asked worriedly after seeing jk standing infront of him with V in his arm when he open his main door.

"First let him in you stupid grandpa." Jimin said angrily while coming from back he nods his head and move aside jk enter in apartment.

"Emm he is shivering because of high fever. Where is his room and med?" Jk ask jimin sign him to follow him and he did.

Jk lay him on the bed while tugging him with duvet securely like a baby and jimin gave him some medicine.

Jk caressing his bread cheeks softly he connected their forehead mumbling sorry and don't take any stress Jimin smile at him with his moist eyes suga also witness of this. He is standing at the door.

"We need to talk." Jk said looking at jimin and suga they nods their head.

"Let's talk downstair." Jimin said jk looked at him helplessly then back to V worriedly. Suga sigh patted jk back.

"He will be fine soon. Let him rest a little bit." Suga said he nods his head. Yoomin made their way downstairs with their heavy and aches heart.

Jk sigh caresses his hair V staring at him with his teary half closed eyes.

"I'm going downstair love. Don't take stress everything will be fine soon." Jk said and peck on his forehead he close his eyes feeling first peck of his life.

Tears slip from his closed eyes he sigh in relief, he feels peace in this peck jk smile looking at his soft expression V open his eyes blinking his tears away from his doe eyes.

"Sleep, you need rest." Jk said tugging him in duvet securely and patted on his cheeks he nods his head in daze.

He is still feeling his lips on forehead. He closed his eyes sighing and curled inside duvet jk caresses sometimes his hair, he left from their silently when he made him sleep.

....

"Sorry! I were making him sleep. So, I took sometimes." Jk said while coming downstairs nervously yoomin looking at him furrowing.

"What you said?" Both shout together unbelievably Jk taken back of sudden
outburst. He blink his bambi eyes in confusion.

"Is he really sleeping?" Jimin ask once again jk nods his head confusedly.

"Why are you both behaving wierd. I didn't say any abnormal words." Jk said rolling his eyes when still staring at him like an owl.

They sigh diverting their gaze tears gush in their eyes. Jk clear his throat
while scratching his nape.

"Pardon Mr Jeon! Please take a seat." Jimin said pointing towards sofa he smile nodding his head and sat on the sofa.

"Sorry for our behavior Mr Jeon. We just shocked after listening this new info that he is sleeping." Suga said in low voice staring at nothing jk furrow jimin nods his head.

"He has insomnia." Jim said when he saw jk looking at them curious maybe confusion.

"What are you talking Mr Park? I my self made him sleep two times, don't try to make me fool." Jk said pouting and lean on the sofa both wide their eyes.