✨21-Sold💞

Sold.................. ❣️

....................... ✨💚💜

Evening 7:25....

Jk standing outside of the exhibition hall waiting for his babyboo patiently
in cold night while checking his watch time to time.

His breath hitch, he gulping his saliva nervously, seeing his babyboo after so many days coming towards him with his slow baby steps as usual wearing mask and cap to hide his face from paparazzi.

He wants to see V face badly whome was he longing for fxking whole week and also he don't want to make him uncomfortable.

So, he is fine and happy because of his presence only and able to meet him in person. On top of that his babybo call himself here to attain an auction with him.

"Hey!" Jk said waving his hand while showing his bunny smile V only nods his head while looking at him with his moist eyes.

"Auction will be going to start soon please come with me Mr Jeon." V said he nods and follow him while biting his lips to control his happiness.

....

Vkook roaming inside auction room where all master piece hanging on the wall and kept on the stand in the hall.

V admiring all arts with his moist doe eyes and jk admiring his living art his big bambi eyes only fixed on him and he don't want to divert his gaze for a single second from his baby.

"Mr Jeon I want to give you a thank you gift and of course its a sorry gift too." V said while looking at the whole art room like he is trying to find some special art for him.

"It's not necessary V still thank you so much for thinking about it." Jk said smiling nervously because of his odd behavior.

He can sense sadness in his voice, in his smile and in his doe teary eyes.

"Please Mr Jeon I insist." V ask politely he sigh while nodding his head lightly.

V smile under his mask but jk can feel his smile when he saw his doe eyes half close and cheeks bone, first time he isn't happy to see his smile because its a sad smile.

"Mr Jeon! Look at this. Did you like it." V asked while showing him a decent art he nods his head smiling.

"Then, I will give you this as a gift." V said chuckling with his moist eyes jk bit his piercing lips.

"Umm V we can't take this its already sold." Jk said while looking at the sold sticker V made an O shape on his lips.

"Emm fine! What about this one." V ask again while showing another art he shook his head sighing and show him sold sticker V chuckled bitterly.

"Why can't we just buy this?" V asked stubbornly jk furrow confusedly and worried for his wierd behavior.

"What happened to you V? You want to say something to me." jk asked in a calm tone V bit his lips and ask again about others paintings.

"We can't buy this because its already sold and its belongs to his owner V." Jk said and try to make him understand.
He nods his head sadly looking at him
jk's heart aching because of his teary eyes.

"Let's go somewhere else." Jk said and drag him in a park and ask him what's wrong with him? Is he ok. Why he is so sad?

"Tell me one thing Mr Jeon." V asked calmly with a soft smile he remove his mask from his ethereal face.

Jk nods his head with soft smile while admiring him with his bambi eyes.

"Why didn't you buy again somthing that was sold already, Mr Jeon." V ask while wiping his tears jk chuckle and take few step towards him.