✨5-Second Photoshoot💞

Second Photoshoot.......... ❣️

.................

Jeon Enterprises

In Jk's Cabin....

Today jk's mood isn't good ask why?

So the answer is...

1st someone leak their information in media about model V working in Jeon Enterprises for their new project.

2nd his mom continuously asking to talk with his best friend's daughter, he hasn't interested a little bit to talk with her, he keep denying and making excuses to his mother.

3rd his very important meeting got cancel in the last moment because of some misunderstanding between clients.

4th media asking so many questions and standing outside of his office since morning.

Most important he is pissed of on his own self he is so frustrated right now, because he can't able to get rid of V's thought.

Always thinking about him, morning, nights, on roads, in shower time, in meetings, in his home and office and whenever his mom talking about marriage he is thinking about Min V.

Seriously what happened to him this question running in his head.

Joon want to wrote on jk's forehead beware or danger sign so no one will try to even think to mess with an angry double bunny Jeon Jungkook.

Right now he is shouting on a lady because she try to flirt with him when she came here to gave a file in his cabin.

Joon tried his best to calm his anger but his anger is no joke, so he is afraid and he thought to keep quite its better for him.

He fired her then call his officer and file a complaint against media #### and told him every matter in details.

He is rubbing his forehead and ask joon to bring coffee for him he said yes and headed outside of the cabin.

Joon came inside with a cup of coffee and give to jk, he take it and inhale his vapour he feel relax a little bit and it's bitter taste making him calm.

Then he start sipped his coffee with his closed eyes, he is feeling good now a little bit.

if I ever get to know about who leaked about this project I swear I will ripped his head into two pieces..... Jk said and
sipped, his secretary look at him like he grown two horns on his head.

What about Mr Min and Mr Park when they will be come.... Jk ask and lean on his chair joon told him about their time he nods his head.

Make sure they don't face any trouble outside of the office and here too.... Jk said firmly he said yes sincerely.

In photoshoot Room

Jk waiting with his camera for shoot, he furrowing and tapping his feet on the floor, joon praying for V's life.

First they came late 30 minutes, now he is waiting for him getting ready.

THAT'S ENOUGH, HOW MUCH TIME HE WILL TAKE JUST FUXKING CHANG A MERE OUTFIT..... Jk shout suddenly namjin flinch and look at each other gulping their saliva.

Let me.... cut off

NO, YOU BOTH STAY HERE i'm going to bring him here in a snap.... Jk said and marched towards V's changing room.

Namjin become panicked they also gets up but stop on their spot when jk glare at them.

Oh god safe that poor kid from this angry man...... Jin mumble anxiously Joon nods his head worriedly with a heavy sigh.