✨15-What You Thought?💞

What You Thought....... ❣️

........................ ✨💚💜

Jk's Cabin

"Lee Jaehyun 30 years old works in beauty department then what were you doing last night in our modelling department."

Joon asked in a firm voice. Jae's body trembled he is biting his lip nervously thinking about excuse while avoiding his gaze.

(Jk have strick rules in his company and security and he is caring towards his company, work and employees.)

Jk gawking him with his cold dark eye from his seat playing with his bracelet

"One lie will destroy your whole life." Jk said calmly in his deep calm voice inside he just wanted to throw him outside of this building through the window for 100th time.

" Jk said calmly in his deep calm voice inside he just wanted to throw him outside of this building through the window for 100th time

"I came to take Min Vshi autograph. If you want you can ask him sir." He said confidently without shuttering.

'I'm sure he didn't tell him about that.' Jae thought in his head smirking.

"Emm did he gave you his autograph." Jk asked nodding his head looking at joon he stand up and went outside of the cabin.

Now, jae trembling again and sweat whole over his face glittering like a sparkles.

"Ye..es sir he gave me." Jae said with a nervous smile clenching his thighs.

"Hmm like you stop him when he didn't stop to talk with you or didn't  agree with your term

You forcefully made him stand while saying filthy words to him and try to force yourself on him."

Jk said gritted his teeth and made fist of his both hand. He looked at him in horror while shooking his head jk got more angry.

"I didn't do anything sir he was lying I swear these kind of boy will do any thing to get attention special rich man like you." Jae said hurriedly in one breath.

Now he is doomed he choose wrong words against his model?!

"Is that so, you know cctv footage saying other way." Jk said with his blank face and show him a video he wide his eyes.

"What you thought he don't have anyone huh? You can do anything to him and no one will point his finger to you."

Jk shout at him angrily and hit on the desk angrily while getting up from his seat.

He flinch and shrink in his chair looking at his lap trembling body.

"I like everything perfection in work and for my company. I hate it when someone try to defame its name."

Jk said gritting his teeth while glaring at his soul. He point his finger tip on his forehead he flinch again praying for his life.

"You are fired." Jk said in his deep cold voice and keep his both hand in his pocket sighing.