✨12-What He Did?💞

What He Did............ ❣️

.................... ✨💚💜

Few Weeks Later.....

Today is late night photoshoot theme. So, all models, staff and photographer are still in the office doing their work on the terrace of the office building.

Other staff also working in the office their rest work and some extra work.

Jk also working in his cabin infront of his laptop and he send Joon his home a minute ago.

V, bogum and lisa become so good friend, v didn't talk much still he nods on their conversation whenever he think he have to say something.

They treat him like a younger brother he feeling a little bit happy because of their sweet and kind behaviour.

...

V changing his dress in his changing room. Yeah he have his own personal changing room.

He ask Mr Jeon to give him a separate room he agree because of his anxious behavior.

He is a nice observer afterall he is a famous and successful businessman.

he feels someone is here so he check everywhere but didn't find anyone in the whole room.

He nervously change his outfit into his comfortable clothes quickly and rush outside of his changing room.

"Mr Min V" he stop on his spot when he heard someone calling him from behind.

He turn around and saw an unknown person coming towards him he stand there nervously clenching his clothes tightly.

"Hello Mr Min, i'm your big fan can you please give me your autograph." Persons said politely while bowing several times with genuine smile.

He sigh in relief and nodded his head mumbling 'sure.' looking down.

The man forward a notepad he took it with his trembling hands and looked at him squinted eyes.

"Lee Jaehyun." Jae said smiling he nods his head and sign in the notepad he give it back to him cautiously not touch his hand with him.

"Thank you so much." Jae said bowing he bow to and mumble it's ok.

"I admire you and your work alot Vshi and I know you are a kind boy." Jae said sweetly he nodded unsurely and turn to go.

"Wait Mr Min i'm talking with you and your are going without saying anything to me." He asked a little bit coldly V taken back looking at him confusedly.

"You are so beautiful more than a girl. I know you are a gay. Can we do one nightstand." He asked gazing his face V wear his mask instantly and shook his head vigorously.

"Why? You must be do these kind of stuff right afterall you are a gay." He said chuckling while licking his lips sensually tears gush in his doe eyes.

"If you satisfied me, we will do more and I will paid you enough." Jae said taking some step towards him.

He take some step back while glaring at him 'I don't do this kind of stuff.' He said coldly with his deep voice.

"Find someone else who satisfied you and fill your filthy self fuxker." V said and start walking hurriedly anxiously with his quivering breath and body.

"Baby boy please for one time I swear I will not tell this anyone." Jae said walking behind him with same speed.

He hold his hand tightly and pull him towards him. He wiggling and try to pull his hand while saying leave him.