✨24-Long Drive💞

Long Drive.............. ❣️

...................... ✨💚💜

Long Drive.......

Vkook sitting infront seat of the car respectively while listening song and V humming the song with his oceanic deep voice.

Jk driving his car cautiously while listening his baby sweet voice with soft smile. He is feeling so relax to spent his time with his babyboo.

I need somebody,
Who can love me at my worst~~ 🍁

No i'm not perfect,
But I hope you see my worth~💫

V singing in low voice looking infront of the car with a soft smile, fiddling with his hem.

If you stay forever,
Let me hold your Hand~~🤝

Jk sing and intertwined his hand with V's hand. He smile looking at hands.

I can fill those places
In your heart no one else can...💯

Let me show you love, oh,
I don't pretend, yeah.

I'll be right here, baby,
You know I'll sink or swim~~

V look straight into his eyes when jk sing this lines with so much sincerity while holding his hand tears gush in his eyes.

Oh don't, don't worry
I'll be there, whenever you want me.

'Cause it's you, nobody new, I put you first and for you boy I swear i'll do the worst.

Jk said while wiping his tears v giggle when he change the lyrics boy in the girl place he giggles too.

Few moments later jk stop car infront of a vast ocean beach. Both get down from the car.

Jk made him sat V on the bonut of car and he also sat beside him and give him a packet of ice- cream which he already bought in the way.

Both start eating ice- cream while enjoying the beautiful view of ocean.

"You remembered that place." V asked pointing towards a certain place. He nodded sighing heavily biting his lips sadly.

"I were hoping, you will comes to me and will solve my problem deep in my heart." V said looking at place where he was crying while sitting on beach.

"Really!" Jk asked snapping his head towards him with his wide shocked bambi eyes. V giggles while nodding his head cutely.

"Why? I behave worst, still you were waiting for me why?" Jk asked in low voice with his moist eyes he shrugged

"I don't know ask this to my heart." V said pouting while having icecream he giggles and lean towards him a lil bit.

"Is that so. Then, let me ask." Jk said leaning towards his chest V gasp and push him away whining jk laugh and lay on the car bonut sighing.

"Rest sometime baby later we will go home." Jk said patting beside him he bit his lips nervously and lay beside him hesitantly.

Jk smile and both start admiring sky which full of stars, a beautiful moon with their shining eyes.

"Will you be my boyfriend Min V?" Jk said looking in the sky with his moist eyes and turn towards V.

V already looking at him with his doe
teary eyes. Both staring at each other
intensely without blinking and saying
a word, only silence can be hear and insects rhyme.