✨28-Best Surprise!💞

Best Surprise.......... ❣️

...................... ✨💚💜

Resort.......

Jk stop his car infront of a resort and looked at V raising his an eyebrow. V wiggle his eyebrows mumbled 'what?'

"You came to meet someone here." Jk ask chuckling at his cutie pie he shook his head confusedly.

"I don't know anyone except hyungs, your parents, kai, bogum hyung, lisa hyung and you." V said counting on his finger cutely pouting. Jk kept his hand on his chest he will surely get heart attack because of his cuteness.

"Then, what are we doing here sweet."
jk asked giggling V stop his blabbered.

"You will know soon koo, first lets go inside the resort." V said he nods his head. They both get down from the car and made their way inside resort.

"At least told me a little bit." Jk said holding his waist softly and pull him closed mumbling walk close to him.

"It's surprise Koo. How can I let you know about it. So please have some patience you will know soon." V said pouting he smile widely.

"You gave me this much big surprise of my life. Still you have surprises for me." Jk ask he nodded shyly and stop at the reception.

V gave a card to the receptionist she smile at them while taking the card.

She gave him a key while bowing and wish them smiling V thanks her with a soft nervous smile.

"Let's go." V said while dragging him. Jk letting him do whatever he wants gladly.

...

V open door and went inside jk follow him nervously while roaming his eyes everywhere in the room amusingly. V bit his lips and close the door looking
at jk's reaction smiling.

Jk admiring the whole decoration of the room, pictures, red heart balloons, wine, candles, flower patels on the bed.

He look at V furrowing then raise his an eyebrow, he smile mischievously. V bite his lips while looking away with his blush cheeks.

 V bite his lips while looking away with his blush cheeks

"Now, this is the best surprise of my life ever." Jk said grinning ear to ear shamelessly and hug him.

V giggles while hiding his face in his palm blushing like a crazy boy after himself arranging these stuffs for their first time.

"But wait, are you sure you want to do it. Don't pressure yourself because of me boo. I can wait for this." Jk said V nodded his head in his crook saying 'he is sure about this.'

Jk sigh pulling away from the hug and cupped his face with his both hands. He is caressing his blush cheeks and peck on his forehead.

"Look into my eyes and say that again
Love." Jk whispered before his lips a little bit huskily, he gulp saliva while opening his eyes straight looking into his eyes.