✨31-Taehyung!💞

Taehyung............. ❣️

....................... ✨💚💜

Morning......

V hovered over jk while admiring his asleep hot fiance, tracing his shoulder with his slender finger, where he bit him because pain and pleasure of last night.

He peck on his bite mark mumbling sorries while pecking on his all bite, a pout adoring on his heart shape lips.

Jk humming in relaxation in his sleep when he feels soft kisses on his whole neck and shoulder area.

V giggles at him and start playing with his piercing while pecking on his chin moles and piercing lips.

Jk open his eyes while adjusting from sleep and saw his baby hovered over him while playing and pecking him time to time.

V gasp when jk peck on his finger, he giggles shyly and getting down from his body but jk stop him and hold his waist firmly.

"Don't stay like that and do what were you doing." Jk said while caressing his hip, waist and back softly. He nodded shyly while caressing his neck softly.

 He nodded shyly while caressing his neck softly

Credit to artist.....

Jk kiss him softly mumbling love you's he also kiss him back saying love yous too.

Jk caresses his every hickey proudly V biting his lips smiling with his blush cheeks.

"Is it paining?" V asked tracing his bite mark jk shook his head while pecking on his lips.

"You should worry about you love. I'm perfectly fine after making love with my love of life." Jk said brushing his nose with V. He giggles while hiding his face in his crook.

"Are you fine." Jk asked in so soft tone while caressing his back head holding his waist firmly with other hand.

"I'm fine Koo. Just i'm feeling little bit pain in belly and there." V mumbling in his crook shyly jk hummed in reply.

They stayed few moments embracing
later jk take shower and prepare hot bath for his babyboo.

V bathing in relaxation and jk went outside of their room to bring some healthy food for his babyboo.

....

V sitting on the sofa fiddling with his finger while waiting for his fiance. He smile when door open and his so hot boyfriend aka fiance enter.

"Where were you huh." V pout while glaring at him he chuckled showing him food packets and sat beside him.

"Missing me." Jk ask teasingly he nod pouting. He smile and made him sat on his lap and start opening packets.

"I miss you too." Jk said pecking on his cheeks softly V smile widely looking at his favorite dishes ignoring jk's miss u

Jk shook his head laughing and start feeding his babyboo and ate itself too.