✨3-Greed💞

Greed............ ❣️

........................ ✨💚💜

Jk's Cabin....

"I'm agree with all rules except this two" V said in his deep angelic cold voice jk feels something in his heart when he heard his voice first time he nervously look at him and shook his head to shrugged his wierd feeling.

"Which two?" Jk mumble scratches his eyebrows with his thumb joon look at him worriedly 'Is he ok.' Jimin looking at him confusedly. V staring at him and shows him papers.

"No.9___I will not wear revealing dress and will not shoot any photos without shirt or crop it will make me uncomfortable" V said jk nodded and read the 9 number rule.

"Btw you are a boy so it's not big deal to shoot without a shirt or revealing dress nvm give it to me." Jk said with a chuckle and take the paper and he cancel rule No.9 with red marker
'Next' jk asked... Tae control himself to throw a hard punch on his handsome face.

"I'm not happy with amount which you mention in the paper" V said jk raise his eyebrows and check paper he sigh and look at him in disbelief

"I think it's good amount for you" jk said squinted his eyes joon nodded V chuckled and jk feels his throat dry he gulp his saliva to wet his throat and clear his throat this is happening with him first time he is getting nervous and low confident on top of that a 20 years old kiddo....

"Are you sure he is a 20 yrs old kid" jk asked to jimin who nodded instantly while frowning V looked at him coldly

"Look kid it's more than enough for you and I think no one gave you this much amount in your previous company or project" jk said and keep the papers infront of V who again forward towards jk he clench his jaw angrily joon and jimin looking at them seriously.

"My previous company were not Jeon enterprises and my previous project were not that much big" V mock jk he raise his eyebrows and clench his jaw

"I'm not a child or teenager who can't  see how much this project is big and important for your company and this project give so much benefits to your company and share holders, here you are giving me just a piece of money don't forget i'm the main source of this project that's way I want proper amount of money I hope you will consider my request Mr Jeon" V said calmly in his deep angelic cold voice jk looking at him amusingly but didn't show on his face and joon nodded in amusement.

"Aren't you being to much greedy Mr Min" jk said and give him a tight lips smile V smirk under his mask jk can feel his smirk.

"Aren't you thinking about your company benefit Mr Jeon or I say you are being greedy for thinking about your company benefit same goes to me i'm also thinking about my own benefits and it's not greed Mr Jeon it's called business I think you better know about this because you are a famous businessman I think" V said joon bewildered jk looked at him with his cold eyes Jimin surpress his smile.

"Look like you have come here with complete information about me and my company am I right Mr Min." Jk ask and fake a sweet smile V chuckled

"We're going to work together so it's necessary to know about you and your company." V imitated jk same tone sarcasm.

"How much you want" jk asked darkly cold voice lean to take papers back...

"Just #########" (I don't know 😂)Jk nodded joon looked at jk surprisingly

The Jeon Jungkook agree with this kid condition who never listen anyone always surpress others and show him their limits with his arrogant self but today he is listening silently to a 20 yrs old boy.