✨37-Our Euphoria!💞

Our Euphoria💞......... ❣️

................... ✨💚💜

~~~Time Skip one year later~~~

Tae, Mr and Mrs Jeon cooking in the kitchen. They thought to spend some quality time with each other and they ended up cooking something special for dinner.

Jk isn't in home because he went for his business trip for two weeks that's way tae is in his parents mansion.

"Mom! Is it ok." Tae ask while pouring some water in the floor she nod while inspection both father and son due.

Tae bit his lips when he feel ache in his abdomen. He is feeling this from some weeks, dizzy and vomiting too.

He didn't tell anyone about this cause he don't want to make them worry he thought he will be better itself.

"Taetae Baby! Are you fine?" Mrs Jeon asked worriedly when she notice he is sweating and holding his abdomen.

He nod his eyes while biting his lips
Mr Jeon also looked at him worriedly. She raised her an eyebrow sternly.

"I'm feeling pain here." Tae said biting his lips nervously while touching his abdomen she come towards him nod her head and check his temperature before wiping his sweat softly.

"Why did you not told this earlier bun now leave this and take some rest." Mr Jeon said while dragging him out side Mrs Jeon follow them anxiously.

"Let me call the Dr." She said fishing out her phone tae shook his head to stop them and calm down.

"Mom, Dad! I'm perfectly fine it... cut off when he imbalance on his place and they hold him in right time.

"Bun." Both shout together and patted on his cheeks softly Mr Jeon hurriedly sprinkle some water on him he open his half eyes feeling so tired.

"We should take him to the hospital." Mrs Jeon said he nodded and call his drive and they made him stand on his feet carefully holding him.

"What happened to him?" A worried Jk asked coming towards them. His parents sigh in relief and told him everything.

"BabyBoo! Look at me." Jk called him
softly while taking him in his embrace protectively tae hug him smiling with his closed eyes.

"Hubby." He mumbled in his crook jk caressing his back and lift him in the bridal style and made his way toward outside of the mansion, parents follow him.

Hospital......

Jeon family sitting on the chair with so much anxious while jk tapping his feet on the floor because of anxiety.

It's been 5 hrs still Dr didn't told them anything about his health. Only they are going in and out with their shock face.

Jk loosing his control and wanted to crashed them in a snap but his baby need them thats way he is sitting on the chair silently.

"Dr how's he?!" Mr Jeon asked when a dr comes towards them confusedly jk glare at him while sitting on the chair Mrs Jeon looking at him crying.

"He is perfectly fine. We done some test because we were hell confused how this is possible and after the test we got shocked." Dr said amazingly jk loose his patience now and he held his caller angrily.

"Fuxking hell! We are waiting for 5 hour to listen your blabbered or what. Just told me how's my babyboo." Jk shout at him angrily while shooking him to the hell. Dr get scared so much his parent made him separate while apologizing to the dr.

"Sorry Dr he is just panicked because of his wife." Mr Jeon said bowing jk groan in frustration Mrs Jeon caresses his back while consoling him.

"I can understand Mr Jeon no need to ask apologize. Btw your son in law & the baby are fine." Dr said patting on his shoulder they are looking at him squinted eyes.