✨27-I'm Busy💞

I'm Busy.............. ❣️

....................... ✨💚💜

On Call......

"I've lots of assignments Koo, sorry I can't come. Emm I will talk you later right now i'm busy." V said hurriedly jk made an O shap on his lips.

"Sorry for disturbing you. Bye call me if...... cut off

Jk furrowed and looked at his phone screen, he saw V already hung the call 

He sigh and kept his phone on desk. He lean back on his chair tears slip from corner of his eyes, he is staring at the ceiling mindlessly.

He wipe his tears and start working while biting his lips continuously. He  Suddenly gets up and went outside of his cabin before taking his phone and wallet.

He don't feel like working today. So, thought to roam around the city little bit and relax his overthinking mind.

...

At Evening.....

Jk driving his car cautiously towards outside of the city when he got a call from Mingyu.

He asked him to come there because he have problem in business related
project and he needs his help.

He get down from his car and made his way inside a resturent looking at the surrounding.

He saw Mingyu waiting for him at the receptionist. He went there and hit on his back head playfully while grinning ear to ear.

"It's hurt dude, stop greet to me like this." Mingyu said annoying he laugh while shrugging his shoulder mingyu shook his head while sighing heavily.

"Where is your clients?" Jk ask fishing out his phone and he switched off his phone.

"In room number 30. Let's go." He said jk nodded keeping his phone back to his pocket and both made their way towards room no.30.

Room No.30.......

"Kook! I've to make an argent call. You go inside handle in your way I will come in some minute." Mingyu said and rush towards a balcony jk looked at him in disbelief and knock on the door.

He furrowing open the door when no one answer his knock and met with a dark room.

He look back towards Mingyu who is busy in call. He sigh and start taking out his phone for flash light and step inside the room searching for switch

He chuckled when he find the switch he switch on the light. He gasp when he turn around in amusement when he saw whole room is decorated with lights, heart balloons and lots of red roses.

 He gasp when he turn around in amusement when he saw whole room is decorated with lights, heart balloons and lots of red roses

"Wow!" Jk said wide eyes amusingly he went to check room no.30 again and it's right room.

He looked back again when he heard his babyboo voice who is singing a happy birthday song while holding a cake.