✨26-Let Him Go.💞

Let Him Go.......... ❣️

...................... ✨💚💜

1 Year Later......

1 year pass in a blink V start doing his measure in photography in SNU and he made one best friend in university btw he is famous in his uni because of his beauty and he is a model afterall.

He didn't left modelling because he got to know about jk's contract with Mr Park. So, he decided he will paid his amount after that he will decide to left modelling career and will made a career in photography.

He wants to travel different countries, specially to paris, his dream country wants to make lots of documentaries, photos and videos of nature and his travelling.

His hyungs and his boyfriend are very supportive. They let him do whatever he wants to do in his life because he just start his new life, a new journey on his own.

They don't want to cage him again or stop his dream which he saw first time for itself in his life.

Last year he graduate with top rank and he decide to do a measure in the photography and he tell about this to his family hesitantly.

They praise him and gladly suggest him best course and university. Jk always drop him and pick him from university.

Sometime yoomin in his absence and when he was outside of the country because of his business.

...

Yoomin relationship is perfect they go on lots of dates, vacation and home visiting to each other parents. They are so happy in their lovely world.

Everything fine in between Vkook but sometimes jk feel like V don't love him because he force him in this relation V didn't even know about these kind of situation in his life and about love life.

Its jk who always making all efforts ask him to do this and that or others suggest him to do.

V himself didn't do anything for him ever jk isn't complaining about it. He is understanding V's situation.

But, sometimes his heart also want his all attention, his affection and his care most important he wants his love.

Its been 1 and 8 month Vkook dating still V didn't ever confess his feelings.

V also stop pecking, hugging and also spending quality times with him for 6 months.

Jk also didn't kiss him, he thinks he made him uncomfortable because of a heated kiss 6 month ago.

V stay busy in his uni assignments and jk in his work. Jk always make time for V but he refuse to go out with him in these months always.

So, he stop bothering him and start to do over work 'cause he miss him so much every single sec.

V spent his lots of times with his new friends jk never interfere in his life just he make sure he is ok its enough for him. He don't want anything from him he just want V's happiness.

Right now jk sitting on the sofa in his study room with lots of files for work but, mind wandering. He is thinking about V immensely.

'He is 8 years younger than me. Now he is starting to feel everything and he will know about lots of emotion right including love.'

'So, he can understand his feelings too for me or maybe for someone else.'

Jk thought biting his lips fiddling with his files with his shaking hands and quivering breath.

'Kai said he have crush on someone in his uni, lucky boy.'

'I will let him go if he lo...love someone else.'