✨10-Let Me Help💞

Let Me Help............. ❣️

........................ ✨💚💜

JEON penthouse

Jk groan 100th time in past two hour while holding his head with his both hands, sitting on the cauch.

He is thinking about V. His pleading face, teary eyes and vulnerable state roaming infront of his eyes from past two hours.

He drink multiple shot to not thought about him and busy himself in dance still his mind and heart didn't enjoyed a single bit.

So, he came after making excuses and sat on the cauch thinking about V.

"Why are you caring about him Jeon?

He deserve this how he dare to slap me.

My parents didn't shout at me and him shouting, cursing and he dare to slept me, bloody faggot."

Jk thought gritting his teeth clenching his jaw angrily while thinking about slap.

"Is he taking drugs or what? No,

maybe he don't know how to manage money.

He is 20 years old after all.

"I've to talk about it Mr park to make him understand don't waste money on unnecessary things."

Jk thought while shook his head and shrugged his thought from his mind.

"Is some bad guys threatening him for money." Jk again thought a moment later.

"What if they will do bad anything to him." Jk thought biting his piercing lips continuously, staring at nothing.

"Oh!!! Jeon you are doomed." Jk said and run outside of his penthouse.

.....

"Where did he go?" Jk asked breathed heavily to his guards while panting.

"He stay here for some hours crying and pleading to let him in. then he went towards beach." He said while pointing towards right direction.

Jk nodded his head and made his way towards beach area while cursing on his own self.

"Now i've to babysit him. Where the fuxk is Park?" Jk yelled while hitting steering wheel and drove away his car towards beach.

Jk searching for tae every corner of his penthouse area still didn't find him.

He is getting worried for someone in his whole fuxking life. He can't able to believe itself that why he is caring about him this much.

He stop his car infront a vast beach and start searching for V, shouting his name several times.

He roam his bambi eyes worriedly all over place while panting because he is running here and there for search of him.

Jk breathed heavily and sigh when he spot a familiar figure sitting on the beach.

His face hiding in his palm maybe he is crying near ocean, waves soaking him. He is wet now because of ocean salty water.

Jk heart aches a little bit after witness of his vulnerable situation and he is also reason of his this condition too.

He went towards him running and take him in his embrace. He didn't know why he did that.

V gasp because of his sudden action and soon start wiggling in his arm and shouting to leave him.

He is panicking, breathing heavily. He didn't hearing him because of his own voice.