✨25-Mansion Visiting💞

Mansion Visiting........ ❣️

....................... ✨💚💜

6 months later.......

In these 6 month Vkook relationship bloom and bound become so strong. They are dating each other 6 months happily.

Paparazzi always publishedsorries pics on magazine, newspapers & reporter talk about him on every news channel

Some people say good things about them, some people talk ill words. Jk don't give a duck about people and anyone, only care about his babyboo.

Right now Vkook..... 👇🏻

Vkook is standing infront of mansion for 30 min because of V's nervousness
he isn't going inside jk looking at him with so done face while crossing his arm upto his chest tilting his head a little bit left side.

V fiddling with his finger, mumbling and remembering what jimin hyung taught him to greet boyfriend parent
first time and about manners.

He don't want to make jk embarrass infront of his parents just because of him and think him low for his son.

Jk cooing at him mentally, looking at his pouty lips, gibberish like a baby and standing like a tiny stuff toy.

He badly wants to squeeze him in his embrace while pecking on his pouty lips and whole over face.

It's been 6 months of the relationship still they didn't kissed each other only hugs, pecks and sometimes they sleep while cuddling if he stay night in his apartment.

Jk always control himself because of V he don't want to make him uneasy in any way or not want to force him for anything.

"Babybooooo." Jk whine tiredly while roaming around him. He look at him while glaring, he huff while pouting.

"Why are you disturbing me? Look I forgot everything Koo." V said angrily  shooking his head. (He gave him pet name when jk asked him to not call him Mr Jeon. Jk again went on 9cloud that day.)

He again start remembering things jk gave him disbelief look sulking and keep his head on his shoulder pouting from behind.

V looked at him sighing while rolling his eyes and cross his arms upto his chest pouting.

"Let's go." V said pouting jk grin ear to ear and drag him instantly towards mansion V shook his head giggling.

Vkook came inside in the living room
Jk's dad already present there sitting on the sofa reading a magazine and waiting for them.

"Good evening dad." Jk said coming forward, V hiding behind jk, looking down nervously while biting his lips.

"Finally! Good evening son." Mr Jeon said getting up from his seat jk show his bunny smile and both hug each other. Mr Jeon looked at V smiling while pulling away from hug jk notice this.