August 29th, 2022

Bagel argument

    "Jemarathy!!! I know good and well you did not just say that you like your bagels plain!!!"

    "DON'T DISS MY BAGEL TASTE KISANDLMYER!!!"

    "Everyone knows the best bagel flavor is the holy saint that is the Cinnamon bagel!!!"

    "Oh and THERE you go again, going all out on your love of the cinnamon bagel!!! Gosh you could practically make a religion on that overrated monstrosity!!!"

    "OVERRATED!?!? Y'know Jemarathy, I thought this relationship might work out, but it clearly isn't going to if you can't respect my bagel opinions!!!"

    "Well MAYBE I never cared about your bagel opinions in the first place!!!"

    The only thing that I wanted was a simple 3am bagel. However, I did not expect for this long rant about bagel flavors. The sun has already started rising, and my craving for bagels had shifted to popcorn. But alas, more tension had to arise.

    "Wait a sec," Johnamackle said as he turned toward me, "Seriously Anniemarlce. Plain popcorn. I can't believe you."

    Both Jemarathy and Kisandlmyer glanced over to me with disgust and betrayal clouding their eyes. After what seemed like forever, Kisandlmyer spoke out once again.

    "Well at least I'm not the weirdo who likes plain popcorn. Gosh Anniemarcle your annoying."