October 3rd, 2022

no here. :( (what?? 💀)

    Paisley tip-toed slowly into the room, doing her best not to be seen. A voice broke the silence: "You're not supposed to be here."

    "Dude, for the last time, I'm not gonna steal the slinky."

    "You stole it last time you came in here, how am I supposed to trust you?"

    "That was a dream you had last night, remember? I am not stealing your slinky! Now let me pass through and-"

    "No." The boney man replied.

    "What?"

    Paisley stepped back, a bit startled since she had never been told no. As to be expected since she is a little brat.

    "No. I don't trust you in my room anymore."

    "I'm not gonna steal that toy! What would make you think that I would actually wanna steal something so childish?"

    The skeleton gasped as he lifted his hand to his chest. Well, sternum actually. "Paisley Blair Ivory Stella Christine Walter the 3rd! How dare you call my slinky childish!"

    "Did you just full name me?"

    "Yes I did,"

    "Well two can play that game Mr...I actually never got your name,"

    "The boney man. You literally named me that."

    "Oh yeah. Well two can play that game Mr. 'The boney man!'"

    "Why did you say that in quotes? That's literally my name."

    "I don't care what you say, I'm going in your room!"

    "Paisley no-"

    "Just before the boney man could finish his sentence, she fell in.