December 2nd, 2022

oh gosh swim.

"Hey guys, I need to talk to you about Jeremy," our coach called over, "something bad happened to him."

I followed coach over to the throne he was sitting on. He literally brought in a throne to practice the other day, we all decided just to not question it.

"So turns out Jeremy got into a car crash; and as a lot of you know, he's super dramatic and a big baby, so unfortunately he won't be going with us to the Olympics."

"Oh no!" Emily exclaimed, "Is he ok? What's his condition like?"

"Emily you are the only person on the world who could possibly care for that slob. Anyway, I found a replacement for him, and she will be coming in any minute now."

I turned over to the door, eager to find out the lovely lady that will be replacing that disgusting Jeremy fellow. I may not have known him for a while, but i'm a proud member of the "Hate On Jeremy" club and im allowed to have a taste for fine men.

The door swung open, and spotlights fell onto it. Smoke was rising from underneath as a shadowy figure stepped out from the entryway. Everyone sat on the edge of their seat until the figure finally became clear, and when it did, no one could believe it. It was Queen Elizabeth the second herself.