October 17th, 2022

"you evil?" "no."

    "I swear I'm innocent! Please you've got to believe me!" Said the skeleton doing his suspicious deeds.

    "I know for a fact that you killed a man. You've got his blood all over your hands. Or, phalanges I should say."

    "Jackson, you know I have more than just phalanges right? I also have metacarpals and frankly I'm offended that you would assume otherwise."

    "Oh why does it even matter? You killed Annie, I know it!"

        "I'm also confused as to why you think human blood is white."

    "I...don't?"

    "Then you should see that my hands aren't covered in blood. See! They're as white as snow!"

    "What are you, Mary's little lamb?"

    "Yes."

    The skeleton suddenly started morphing from a human skeletal system, to one more fitting of a lamb. Jackson, being a silly little boy, was left stunned.

    "How on Earth are you a lamb now?"

    "Baa."

    "Oh yeah lambs can't talk," Jackson said, looking more stupid then ever, "Can you turn back into a human?"

    "Baa no."

    "Baa no.'? So you can speak?"

    "Baa no."

    "Why am I even trying to have a conversation with you in the first place? Your a lamb for goodness sake."

    "Because everyone needs to have a little fun around here. Let's all point and laugh at the idiot lol."

    Suddenly, thousands of animal skeletons came out of the bushes for the purpose of pointing and laughing.

    "Oh my goodness! Your a little traitor and liar! You can talk!"

    "Baa no."