August 31st, 2022

Free write

    "Listen dude, I get you enjoy breaking into buildings at the start of night, but this is just too much," Caroline said, holding back Olivia before she could do anything so stupid she'd be hospitalized.

    "Quit being so uptight! What's the worst that can even happen?"

    "You could be shot down for trespassing on private property by the police."

    "Private property? You do know what this place even is right?"

    "No I actually don't. You kinda just dragged me over here without any sort of context whatsoever."

    "Just look at the sign girlie, it's not that difficult,"

    Caroline looked onto the building, the piercing light from the sunset making it very hard to do so actually. From what she could tell, the broken down building was some sort of restaurant; although if it were open now it would be breaking around an estimated 376 health code violations.

    "What even is this place?"

    "It's an old restaurant my mom used to work at! And since restaurants are public places, it's technically public property!!!"

    "Olivia what kind of logic is that?"

    "It's common sense! That's what!!! Now come on, hand me that crowbar over by the trash can,"

    "I'm not gonna hand you a crow bar!!! Thats illegal!"

    "Fine I'll get it myself,"

    Olivia walked over to the industrial sized trash can, a few rats skiddling away. The crowbar in question was horribly rusted and was being guarded by one of the rats that never left with the pact.

    "Gasp!!! The crowbar is the hands of the rat king! I'm gonna need a brave volunteer of mine to help me defeat the king and-"

    "You're too scared to touch it, aren't you?"

    "AUGHHHHH GET IT AWAY FROM ME!!!"

    Olivia ran back to Caroline, cowering in fear as she hid behind her very much shorter friend; who was not at all amused with the way Olivia was handling the little rodent.

my old daily creative writing journalsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें