January 9th, 2023

stone wall criminal

I hate my aunts farm. I utterly despise it. I want to make a small 3D replica of the farm simply for the purpose of destroying it. My obvious hatred towards the farm most likely contributed to my punishment for stealing some of grandma's cookies. I had to spend my entire summer there, just because grandma makes some bomb cookies.

"And when your done painting the fence, you can move on to planting the crops!" Said my aunt Carol with her beautiful, charming voice. *said in a very raspy voice*

I sighed, just quiet enough so aunt Carol couldn't hear, and continued on painting. Painting the front fence was possibly the most boring thing I could have possibly imagined. The entire time I was hoping that planting things would be more satisfactory.

While I was painting, my mind shifted over to the stone wall that aunt Carol had very obviously told me not to cross. After remembering the rule, I did the obvious thing and went to cross it.

Honestly, I dont know what I was expecting. I was hoping it was something interesting enough to get my aunt arrested, or maybe something intresting enough to be turned into a creative writing prompt. But no. It was nothing.

"GET OVER HERE RACQUEL!" Aunt Carol yelled.