September 9th, 2022

man with sideburns

    My human finally arises after a wonderful 3 minutes of sleep he had gotten and started to fulfill his morning. He unfortunately had a portrait to get done, and it turns out that my experiment of crushing his lungs all night makes him a very grumpy man.

    The grumpy man started etching over his sideburns for well over the necessary time. He whispered over to me in that annoying shrill voice to not tell anyone their fake. Jokes on him. I'm going to do just that no matter how much he protests.

    My human then proceeded to stare into the bathroom mirror for the next twenty minutes. Staring. That's all he ever does. He just stares off into space. I wish I could look into that mind of his.

    He He my human said as he came out of the bathroom doing his best Michael Jackson impression. It was not at all his best, let alone the best. I think the lack of oxygen from last night is making him go crazy.

    He then poured me breakfast and proceeded to remind me about how much of a good boy I am for eating all of it before we had to leave. I like being told that I'm a good boy. I am a good boy. But just to be sure my human knew that, I went potty in the house to show my affection.

    It was quite a long walk to the painters house. I ran into a few stores and even managed to claim the corpse a dead squirrel. I love walks with my human.

    I was told once again how much of a good boy I am by the painter. I was excited. I stuck into the painting. I looked up and noticed how much my owner looked devastated. Perhaps he noticed me go potty in the house. Perhaps he saw me right by him. Or maybe he's just upset over the fact that I like the caramel chocolate bars.

(editing Lamira here. btw, you should really get used to this sideburns guy.)