foreword

hi everyone i am back and i am madly in love with theodore nott.

this story has been fueled from the hp boys react trend on tiktok and i am back and ready to write. expect a few updates from HBS (my fred weasley book) as well while i am active as a writer on wattpad as well.

i am very excited for this book and this character is going to be slightly different from my other ones so far and i am very excited for the change.

as always, be kind and respectful. i am doing my best and putting out this story for FUN! also my writing is still improving as i grow.

smoking -- so very prevalent in this story. so is drinking. there may be mentions of eating issues and body image. please be aware of that :)

also most of the characters belong to the creator of the harry potter universe.

mattheo riddle belongs to yasmineamaro and enzo belongs to babynaomi !! love these characters and i just had to include them.

also the characters are aged up by one year and the true order of the phoenix plot is kind of background for this year, next year things might change though.

guys i just know you are going to eat these tropes up bc wtf im kickin my feet and giggling just thinking of the ideas i have for this book mauhahah.

i really hope you enjoy this book and i hope i can make someone smile today. please vote and comment --- i love seeing comments they make me so exceptionally giddy and i usually respond to most of them kiss kiss.

love you all,

k