11 || diamonds

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

"𝙞𝙛 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡
𝙞'𝙙 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩
𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧"

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Holidays were almost over and that meant it was time to go back to reality. Vera loved Hogwarts and she knew that Theo did as well, along with Mattheo and Pansy. However, Draco, Enzo, and Blaise preferred to be at home instead.

Vera thought back to her favorite memories that she made this Christmas holiday. The debutante ball with Theo, the market and shopping with Pans and the boys, and exchanging gifts with them under the huge tree.

She remembered that last specific moment a lot, cherishing how special all of her friends were to her.

It was a cozy evening, and it was the third or fourth time they had all seen each other over the two weeks. They met in Blaise's house on Christmas Day because his mother was still on her trip and he had nowhere to go.

They all sat close together by the fire underneath the huge Christmas tree that twinkled around them.

"Okay boys. Here are your presents." Vera handed out her wrapped gifts to Mattheo, Enzo, Draco, and Blaise which they took with a smile.

She had gotten Mattheo a silver chain and new shoes, Enzo some candy and some hoodies, Draco some new Quidditch supplies and stationary, and Blaise a black turtleneck and snacks. They all thanked her and hugged her.

She received lots of snacks and chocolate, her favorite expensive brand of firewhiskey that came in a pink bottle, books, a gold bracelet (that they all gave her together which the girl found very sweet), new fluffy slippers, and a huge Christmas blanket.

She and Pansy exchanged gifts. It was a tradition that they got each other the same thing that they had both been eyeing. This year, they exchanged expensive designer bags that they spotted the last time they visited London. Vera got black (of course) and Pansy got navy.

Finally, as the boys and Pansy were busy exchanging their own gifts, Vera turned to Theodore.

"Merry Christmas beautiful." Theo whispered, handing her the wrapped box.

"Merry Christmas Teddy." Vera said back, staring up at him through her dark, glossy lashes. She handed him a box as well.

Vera opened her present to find a smooth velvety jewelry box. She gasped as she saw what was inside.

It was a beautiful gold necklace with a real diamond pendant. It was shaped in a teardrop and was detailed beautifully, adorned with golden swirls and small diamonds around the border of the pendant.

"Theo." Vera gasped out, shaking her head. "It's gorgeous."

"Only the best for you." He winked, delicately taking it from the box to put on her.

"Seriously, it's too much." Vera shook her head.

Theo laughed, moving her hair to the side as he whispered in her ear, sending tingles down her spine. "I have every right to spoil my girl." He murmured, smirking at the goosebumps forming on her skin. Theo put the necklace on her and Vera placed her hand on the pendant. Her only other necklace was a short gold chain with a ruby locket that her father had gifted her in 2nd year.