40 || raspberry

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
" 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙢𝙨
𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙨,
𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙗𝙡𝙪𝙚"
── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

They all ate their meals, absolutely dying at how good some greasy London fast food place could be. Vera picked up an egg roll, dipping it into the sweet chili sauce. She almost sighed as it crunched between her teeth.

"How is it?" Theo asked, an amused expression on his face as she devoured her meal.

Before Vera could answer, Enzo chimed in. "It's fucking insane. I love Chinese food." He said, shoveling forkfuls of pork into his face. Vera crinkled her nose, raising an eyebrow at Theo who shrugged.

Mattheo snickered. "He was asking Red, you twat. And slow down." The entire table began to laugh, Pansy almost snorting the soda she was drinking.

After they all calmed down, Vera took a sip of her water before breaking apart her chopsticks. "It's really good. I dunno about "fucking insane" though." The girl teased, mimicking Enzo who glared when he heard it. She rubbed the chopsticks together to get rid of any splinters, opening the chili noodles. After seeing Theo stare at the red glistening noodles, she offered the container to him with a smirk. "Give me two chicken potstickers and half of this is all yours."

"Deal." He agreed, transferring some of his food to her plate. "Want to try the veg dumpling?"

Her eyes shone with excitement. "Yes please."

After they were all finished eating, they  collapsed onto the couch, their stomachs collectively full.

"So if I offered dessert right now..." Draco trailed off, prompting a response.

"No!" Vera, Blaise, and Pansy exclaimed all at once.

The blond nodded. "Just checking."

Theo hummed. "Well, if you had ice cream, perhaps I could make some room." He patted his stomach which looked as lean and muscular as ever. How unfair. Vera felt as if she would look pregnant if she was wearing a top any tighter than Theo's baggy tee.

Draco snapped his fingers, a small smile playing on his face. "Vanilla? Chocolate?" The house elves arrived in a flash.

"Caramel if you have it." Theo shrugged, settling back into the couch, one arm draped around Vera casually.

"Done." Draco said.
The house elves brought him the most delectable caramel ice cream they had ever seen, probably attempting to redeem themselves after watching seven teenagers gorge themselves on greasy street food.

"I want raspberry." Lorenzo spoke up, looking at the elf. "Pretty please." Soon a tower of pink ice cream was in Enzo's lap, filled to the top with sugary syrup and fresh raspberries adorning it.

"Want some?" Theo asked her as everyone got into their usual conversation and bickering, pushing him closer to her, and therefore pushing her closer to the edge of the couch.

She laughed, shaking her head no. "Although..." She reached over and plucked a decadent pink raspberry from Enzo's ice cream and put it onto her pointer fingertip. "I could go for some fruit." Vera admitted, sucking off the bit of sweet whipped cream on the top of the raspberry. She hadn't missed Theo's eyes darkening, and although that wasn't her initial intention, she almost rolled her eyes at him. Boys. Easy to tease.